Ghostbusters...

• 3 weeks later...

Why do they have to "reboot" everything? It's stupid and makes me not watch movies.

Why not a decent run of sequels to indy with this Pratt character? Open the movie in more modern times with an older Harrison Ford who dies or disappears for later use. Have a relative or someone plausible carry the torch In new adventures

A reboot already puts them in front of a mountain

Why do they have to "reboot" everything? It's stupid and makes me not watch movies.

Why not a decent run of sequels to indy with this Pratt character? Open the movie in more modern times with an older Harrison Ford who dies or disappears for later use. Have a relative or someone plausible carry the torch In new adventures

A reboot already puts them in front of a mountain

Same here. "reboot" has become the Will Ferrell of words. If you see it associated with any movie, you can immediately dismiss it as stupid beyond description.

Reboot probably isn't the right word. It'll probably just be a new actor taking over the role but it's the same continuity. It should be like Harrison Ford taking over in the Jack Ryan movies, just picking up where they left off. They can just take any random timeframe because Indy would have had countless adventures.

Now that I found some time to look

Kristen Wiig who is pretty funny (for a Canandaigua gal) and Kate McKinnon not a bad pair to look at for a few hours.

kristen_wiig-620x412.jpgKate+McKinnon+Arrivals+66th+Annual+Prime

ghostbusters-3-cast-kristen-wiig-and-emm

Emma Stone... didn't make the cast it seems

Wiig is ok but the other girl does nothing for me. I'd rather start at Bill Murray or Winston.

Nothing makes me like a grumpy old man than when I start preaching about how good Karate Kid and Ghostbusters were in my day!