Ghostbusters...

It's going to be so :censored: stupid.....

CBF

Yeah, this is a bad idea.

"Ghostbusters" is a franchise that should just be left alone. There is not a lot more that you can do with it.

And there is no way in Hell that these 4 women can top the humor of Bill Murray or Rick Moranis for that matter. Not to mention the writing of Dan Aykroyd & Harold Ramis.

Melissa McCarthy? That's terrible.

Get ready for this...

Chris-Pratt-Indiana-Jones.jpg

I like Chris Pratt. But there is no need to remake Raiders.

Some movies - Raiders, The Godfather I and II, Jaws, Schindler's List, Goodfellas - are perfect. Don't !@#$ with them.

I have no problem with "Ghostbusters with broads."

I do have a problem with Ghostbusters with THOSE broads, though. :death:

Some movies - Raiders, The Godfather I and II, Jaws, Schindler's List, Goodfellas - are perfect. Don't !@#$ with them.

They aren't talking about re-making Raiders, just getting a new actor to play Indiana Jones.

LOL, I saw that story.

It's good to see that Chris Pratt is getting more and more big projects, but Disney might want to hold off on this idea. As intriguing as it sounds.

I'm with you both on Raiders, it's my favorite movie of all time. I don't think there's a reason to remake that film while Ford and Spielberg are still with us.

Kind of related, apparently there was an Indiana Jones / Han Solo cross over comic: http://imgur.com/a/xNGNO

I'm with you both on Raiders, it's my favorite movie of all time. I don't think there's a reason to remake that film while Ford and Spielberg are still with us.

Well...one reason: reboot the franchise to erase all memory of Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

It's good to see someone else feels the same as I do about that travesty.

I watched it once, even though I've owned both the VHS and DVD of it. All I can remember is there was a sidekick named Short Round, some kind of mine cart chase, and a guy getting his heart ripped out. I have no urge to watch it again.

Melissa McCarthy? That's terrible.

I predict at least three jokes/scenes with her struggling to carry the equipment and yelling for the other characters to wait for her.

I watched it once, even though I've owned both the VHS and DVD of it. All I can remember is there was a sidekick named Short Round, some kind of mine cart chase, and a guy getting his heart ripped out. I have no urge to watch it again.

I predict at least three jokes/scenes with her struggling to carry the equipment and yelling for the other characters to wait for her.

You seriously think the writers would stoop so low, and she would allow them to stoop low enough to make fat jokes about her?

I mean, its not like her entire career is based off of that...........

Just like that Brittish/Australian (don't know exactly which area shes from) that was in that college singing group movie and later had a short lived ABC sitcom.