Goodell State of the NFL press conference

YoloinOhio

what a circus.....i still say goodell is finished.

Finished what? Taking punch after puch in the face so all 32 owners can hide behind "The Shield" when the stool hits the fan?

People predicting his firing still, somehow, have no idea what it is he is paid to do.

Did anyone ask him "Are you just here so you won't get fined?"

Dude. You've pissed me off a few time, as surely many others, but you are the king of one liners on this board! Love you man! LOL.

In conclusion, he said nothing.

You too man. I've felt your tweet relays go a little overboard at times, but you are a truly dedicated messenger. Thanks Yolo!

But, OMG, was it really called The State Of the NFL Address? Jesus Harold. Gimme a break! Mark Cuban is sounding righter by the day.

Edited by THE KIKO MONSTER

@theMMQB: Goodell had one last chance to defuse the Deflategate controversy and salvage Super Bowl 49. He chose not to do it. http://t.co/CM24XbrM88

I don't see how his solution would solve or change anything. People would have a little more information. Half a billion people wouldn't have read or heard what the league said. Half a billion more would have misread or misquoted it. Half a billion more would have come up with an NFL conspiracy against the Patriots angle. Half a billion more would have said that's proof they cheated when it isn't. Etc.