Last post wins part ll

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was out snow blowing in front of my house, and nearly got hit by a UPS truck. Totally my fault. I was backing up and went into the street without paying attention. The truck swerved out of the way and just missed me. Thank god the driver was paying attention or I would have been seriously injured or even killed. Makes you appreciate how delicate life really is.

I was out snow blowing in front of my house, and nearly got hit by a UPS truck. Totally my fault. I was backing up and went into the street without paying attention. The truck swerved out of the way and just missed me. Thank god the driver was paying attention or I would have been seriously injured or even killed. Makes you appreciate how delicate life really is.

Wrong thread. Go to What Did You do Today?

Who had today in the Johnny almost gets hammerstruck sweepstakes?

maybe I should start posting BeeGees videos!!

its who posts last wins not your LAST post wins!!