Rex on hotel fire alarms and deflate-gate

YoloinOhio

I'm actually in pheonix now visiting my brother who works at ASU. He was showing us around campus and we stumbled upon the Seahawks practice yesterday. They have two fields that are fenced in but you could easily see in from a couple neighboring buildings

I'm actually in pheonix now visiting my brother who works at ASU. He was showing us around campus and we stumbled upon the Seahawks practice yesterday. They have two fields that are fenced in but you could easily see in from a couple neighboring buildings

And make no mistake! Bill Belicheat has consulted with ex-CIA personnel. All the choice candy and gadgets you and Tinker Bell could wish for are being set up as we speak, recording every Seahawk move made on the field.

If Bill Belicheat was a CIA analyst, he would have whored himself out to the Russians decades ago in the interest of making a handful of nickels and dimes.

That's how he rolls.

This is not uncommon. Mort reported way back then that when the Rams were doing their infamous "walk through" , the stadium was not secure at all and there were tons of family and friends and vendors walking around and or watching.

For the second time in three nights, the New England Patriots were awoken in their hotel by a false fire alarm. On Tuesday, the alarm sounded at 1:30 a.m. for approximately 10 minutes. The incident was deemed an “anomaly” by the hotel according to Jeff Darlington, and was quickly forgotten amid the hustle and bustle of media day.

But Thursday morning, the alarm sounded once more. This time coming just before 5 a.m., which is really the worst time.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/01/people-keep-pulling-the-fire-alarm-in-the-patriots-hotel-in-the-middle-of-the-night