Soda and Pop

Ice bowl 67

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No artificial sweeteners. Those chemicals are horrible. We would never let our kids drink it.

not to mention it tastes like chit. (aftertaste)

Soda - southern states

Pop - Yankees

I posted this earlier in the thread. Here is the definitive county by county breakdown in the country:

http://popvssoda.com/

NEast leans "soda", MidWest "pop", and South "coke."

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Soda!?!?!? Get a real addiction you pu$$y!!!

No seriously though - good luck

And for the record, to those bashing caffeine - many recent studies have shown positive effects of caffeine (in the form of black coffee) on reducing risks of cancers and some heart related ailments....6 cups of joe a day keeps the rectal/colon/prostate cancer away!

Black coffee is damn good for you - but you fufu's go drink your carbonated water and your "tea"....I won't see you when I'm 124 years old, because you will be dead

So the sweeteners in diet soda will kill you? Well then load up on the non-diet stuff. It's only loaded with high fructose corn syrup. That stuff will kill you too. I love going to BevMo and getting soda sweetened with real sugar or better yet honey. Best root beers around are sweetened with honey.

They say that in Texas. I was confused when I asked for a Coke, they said what kind, I said regular. They were still confused.

Maybe they say it out in the east Texas boonies, but I've never heard anyone say that here in central Texas (Austin/San Antonio). I wish they did say that around here, because I laugh every time I hear it. :lol:

So the sweeteners in diet soda will kill you? Well then load up on the non-diet stuff. It's only loaded with high fructose corn syrup. That stuff will kill you too. I love going to BevMo and getting soda sweetened with real sugar or better yet honey. Best root beers around are sweetened with honey.

When I'm at a movie, I always refer to the ridiculously oversized drinks as either diabetes in a cup or cancer in a cup.

Maybe they say it out in the east Texas boonies, but I've never heard anyone say that here in central Texas (Austin/San Antonio). I wish they did say that around here, because I laugh every time I hear it. :lol:

My sister worked @ the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN with a lady from Georgia. One day she was going to the machine for a drink... Asked her co-worker if she wanted anything. She said: "A Coke." My sister came back w/the Coke and her co-worker was like: "I wanted an Orange Crush!"

:wallbash::wallbash:

When I'm at a movie, I always refer to the ridiculously oversized drinks as either diabetes in a cup or cancer in a cup.

Haven't you read the recent study?

Cancer is 60% "bad luck."

:nana::nana:

BTW, I never win @ anything! :D

Edited by ExiledInIllinois