If you could create a thread, what would it be about?

BringBackFergy

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You wouldn't believe how busy I have been. It's like a full time job monitoring the jerry Hughes thread, finger poised on the F5.

I would start a thread about how valuable you are as a poster given the callous on your F5 finger. The Real Buffalo Joe and Canadian Bills Fan's callouses are in different spots so you are clearly more deserving of accolades.

I think we need another thread about how the Bills should trade for a franchise QB. There just aren't enough of them. In my mind the thread should also contain a good amount of complaining about how all of the QBs, that are actually available, suck. There should also be a lot of unrealistic trade scenarios and snarky relief every time another team signs one of the FA QBs.

I think we need another thread about how the Bills should trade for a franchise QB. There just aren't enough of them. In my mind the thread should also contain a good amount of complaining about how all of the QBs, that are actually available, suck. There should also be a lot of unrealistic trade scenarios and snarky relief every time another team signs one of the FA QBs.

As long as Jordan Palmer is out there, ready, willing and able to teach how to throw a tight spiral....my quest will continue.

I've been 21. 19 was a number randomly assigned to me when I made an aol account when I was like 12 and I kept the screen name ever since.

The real question is, why are you lurking on my profile?

Seeing how many names you have had. Did you pay all the people on your friends list? Lol

• 4 weeks later...