If you could create a thread, what would it be about?

BringBackFergy

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This would be a poll, right?

:lol: I was just thinking if you started a thread that asked "How should Beerball shave himself?" he would have to close it with a note that says "This subject is already being discussed in another thread". God I love the offseason.

I'd like to start a thread about the new price for posting. I don't mind paying 10¢ a shout, 25¢ a post, and $1.00 to start a new thread, those are reasonable prices to talk about my beloved Buffalo Bills. But I don't like giving my credit card info for everything I post. Why can't I just pay like $20 a time and have it come off that.

I'd like to start a thread about the new price for posting. I don't mind paying 10¢ a shout, 25¢ a post, and $1.00 to start a new thread, those are reasonable prices to talk about my beloved Buffalo Bills. But I don't like giving my credit card info for everything I post. Why can't I just pay like $20 a time and have it come off that.

sorry, that's the deal. I've told you before & I'll tell you again your personal information is safe with me.

I just don't get why you need a different picture of my mom every single time?

people change depending on the season, but, the real reason I need them is to verify your identity. Don't forget, to send me her DNA sample with the next batch of photos.

I just don't get why you need a different picture of my mom every single time?

I'm grandfathered in on the $20/month flat fee and it gets me unlimited shouts, 10 thread starts per month and Skype live feed cam in Beerball's bathroom for anyone who wants to watch him shave. Linky is here ---------> www.skype/accounts/hotbrillopadinohio