McDaniels: Pats TE usage inspired by Greg Roman offense

YoloinOhio

We might see Lee Smith around again. He's like Kelsay, he must do a few things right, because he just sticks around.

Roman likes to run with multiple TE sets. Lee Smith is the best blocking TE on the team. That isn't saying a whole lot, but I think it's true. Unless Gray or Gragg can step up their blocking, I don't think either of them will unseat Smith.

I wouldn't be opposed to drafting a TE in the 2nd or 3rd round though.

We might see Lee Smith around again. He's like Kelsay, he must do a few things right, because he just sticks around.

Roman likes to run with multiple TE sets. Lee Smith is the best blocking TE on the team. That isn't saying a whole lot, but I think it's true. Unless Gray or Gragg can step up their blocking, I don't think either of them will unseat Smith.

I wouldn't be opposed to drafting a TE in the 2nd or 3rd round though.

Kelsay survived many coaching changes... Lee Smith might not make this change. Edited by Beef Jerky

I think they should stop having articles about how they're going to start making the most of EJ's abilities, and start talking about how they're finally going to utilize Lee's God given natural abilities... Like how they're going to make him the new hot dog vendor. I see him making at least a half dozen pro bowls in that role.