70 years ago today

DC Tom

Back in Canada, maybe 30 years ago now we used to repair trucks for Bick's Pickles. They guy who ran the logistical end for them was a jewish fella. Great guy. I don't remember if he was in Auschwitz but he was in a camp. He showed his tattoo with his number and I couldn't believe it. I mean you were taught about it in school but it didn't really hit home until you see it. I know not much of a story but to this day he is the only person I've known with that mark. Now I see all of the dbags with tatts that don't mean shite except "give me attention". His tattoo was the real deal. Real life.

It's a shame some of these euros would be fine seeing it again. I don't think the Jews in France are enjoying themselves.

Ronald S Lauder, president of the World Jewish Congress, told the commemoration: "Jews are targeted in Europe once again because they are Jews...

"Once again young Jewish boys are afraid to wear yarmulkes [skullcaps] on the streets of Paris, Budapest, London and even Berlin."

http://m.bbc.com/news/world-europe-30996555

It's a shame some of these euros would be fine seeing it again. I don't think the Jews in France are enjoying themselves.

Ronald S Lauder, president of the World Jewish Congress, told the commemoration: "Jews are targeted in Europe once again because they are Jews...

"Once again young Jewish boys are afraid to wear yarmulkes [skullcaps] on the streets of Paris, Budapest, London and even Berlin."

http://m.bbc.com/news/world-europe-30996555

Facists, left wingers always need a villain to blame to galvanize the masses. Whether it be hate whitey. Hate the successful and wealthy. Same old shite. Different day. It's sad the hatred is becoming more evident. It's not like the holocaust was that long ago and out of memory.

Facists, left wingers always need a villain to blame to galvanize the masses. Whether it be hate whitey. Hate the successful and wealthy. Same old shite. Different day. It's sad the hatred is becoming more evident. It's not like the holocaust was that long ago and out of memory.

and it will only get worse.

The episode in Band of Brothers called "Why We Fight" regarding the liberation of Landsberg is really good. Showing how even the GIs didn't really know what was actually going on until they saw it themselves. Absolutely crazy.

Unfortunately, there are many, many places around the world where genocide is still taking place which are just swept under the rug.