Some people deserve to die a slow death

I think it's pretty disturbing that she did that, but it's also strange to me how outraged people are about killing a puppy when thousands of puppies are killed everyday by dog pounds across the country. If the headline had used the word "euthanized" would it make it ok?

I think it's pretty disturbing that she did that, but it's also strange to me how outraged people are about killing a puppy when thousands of puppies are killed everyday by dog pounds across the country. If the headline had used the word "euthanized" would it make it ok?

Understood, I also find it strange. Now, they don't drown animals @ kill shelters though. I know I am putting human qualities on animals, but drowning is anything but a peaceful way to go. It is quite a struggle to death @ least for humans and probably the same for animals.

Again, I get what you are saying though.

White trash is as white trash does

Mutants... It's why I don't go into Walmart or step across the GA/AL line into FLA. ;-)

Couldn't they just arrest her in FLA? She could fly home and be with more of her people. Sorry, that's not a total knock on the many good people of Florida... But the mutants are dragging the good people down, down there... More so than many other places and the mutants seem to be winning/outnumbering the others.

:-P

It's not "strange" at all. In fact, it's human nature to react to what is right in front of you -- in this case, a completely unwarranted and senseless act of cruelty.

I'm "against" puppy mills and shelters that kill animals. I support no-kill shelters and adoption efforts.

Yes, people probably assign too many "human" qualities to their dogs, but the relationship between dogs and man is more evolved and scientifically verified than between man and any other creature.

My final word on this -- while I'm not condoning the practice, I also understand that euthanizing (in a peaceful manner) old, sick, unwanted animals who can't be cared for is not the same thing as deliberately drowning a healthy young puppy purely out of convenience.