Patriots locker room attendant implicated in Deflate gate

No, that's not what you asked. I simply gave you an instance where we were promptly, and unfairly disciplined without a full investigation. If you're looking for instances where there should have been an investigation then please refer to

it was very clear what he meant. being a jerk about it just to be a jerk is.... well... i think you can infer my point.

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Two bags of balls." Pats in one, Colts in the other. They're not mixed together in one bag; each bag gets delivered to the appropriate sideline.

And again, it's not difficult to evenly deflate the balls. Stick a needle in each for the same number of seconds, and they'll all deflate to roughly the same amount. And I'm guessing (I haven't checked - it's on my list of experiments to run) that it doesn't take that much experience to figure out how many seconds you need to deflate them to a roughly specific amount. That subject is non-issue.

But ninety seconds is not a lot of time. Eight seconds per ball, including taking them out and putting them back in the bag. Possible, I suppose, but not easy.

Edit: I also want to add that I'm not buying this at all. Removing eleven balls from the bag, deflating them by two psi, then putting them all back in, in 90 seconds? I'm thinking it's more likely that the guy just had to take a piss.

you can set up a gauge with a regulator built right in that would release the exact amount of PSI in a second or 2. Just stick the needle in wait 2- 3 seconds move needle to next ball.

With a regulator you would get the same PSI in each ball.

Why the need for a 2nd Bellyache news conference ??

Belichick then decided to hold another press conference on Jan. 24 to again deny what he had already denied once -- being involved in Deflategate.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24997090/report-nfl-has-zeroed-in-on-person-of-interest-in-deflateglate

Why did a Putrid employee have possession of the Colts Game balls?

How long before they burn the tape?

I don't think it was the Colts' balls he had--the home team also has to supply backup balls. I suspect it was those. From some unconfirmed reports, what makes it suspicious is that those backup balls also tested at normal pressure, unlike the Pats* actual game balls which deflated.

I don't think it was the Colts' balls he had--the home team also has to supply backup balls. I suspect it was those. From some unconfirmed reports, what makes it suspicious is that those backup balls also tested at normal pressure, unlike the Pats* actual game balls which deflated.

I thought I read that, while the away team supplies their own balls, the home team provides attendants for both team's footballs. But I may be mistaken

So you're the only one who can be a contrarian, and when someone else defends the Bills by taking a statement literally they are a jerk? Understood... :worthy:

ill leave it here, and simply pop you on ignore, and you can feel free to do the same if youd like. i think you can clearly see the difference, and if thats the game you are playing, ill part ways here. Edited by NoSaint

Easily explained. They were rubbed by a different gorilla. B-)

ill leave it here, and simply pop you on ignore, and you can feel free to do the same if youd like.

Um ... aren't you guys on the same side of the argument? B-)

The Patriots ball boy who took the footballs to the bathroom is going to have to make room in the doghouse.

Via Jeff Darlington of the NFL Network, the fire alarm at the Patriots hotel went off in the middle of the night, forcing everyone up for about 10 minutes.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/27/fire-alarm-at-patriots-hotel-goes-off-in-middle-of-the-night/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

The Patriots ball boy who took the footballs to the bathroom is going to have to make room in the doghouse.

Via Jeff Darlington of the NFL Network, the fire alarm at the Patriots hotel went off in the middle of the night, forcing everyone up for about 10 minutes.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/27/fire-alarm-at-patriots-hotel-goes-off-in-middle-of-the-night/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

It was that dirty Richard Sherman fellow I say ;)

90 seconds isn't enough time to deflate two sets of balls.

It seems highly unlikely than a ball boy would grab a bag of footballs and take them into the bathroom with him simply so he could take a piss. That doesn't make sense.

But grab them (two bags, by the way, not one), and on the way to the field say "I really have to take a piss," and duck into the head...'cause when ya gotta go...

ill leave it here, and simply pop you on ignore, and you can feel free to do the same if youd like. i think you can clearly see the difference, and if thats the game you are playing, ill part ways here.

Come on guys, we play for the same team here.

But grab them (two bags, by the way, not one), and on the way to the field say "I really have to take a piss," and duck into the head...'cause when ya gotta go...

maybe he took them in because he was concerned that someone might tamper with them if he left them out.

Or you could take a piss and then grab your balls.

maybe he took them in because he was concerned that someone might tamper with them if he left them out.

He took them in because he had them with him.

Really, why over-complicate this? When you're carrying something, and duck in to the john to take a leak, how much thought do you put in to it? What utterly ridiculous speculation.

Really, why over-complicate this? When you're carrying something, and duck in to the john to take a leak, how much thought do you put in to it? What utterly ridiculous speculation.

Agreed. He probably went in there to take a leak. Whether it was of piss or air is debatable. I assume he went wee wee.

There are all kinds of ways and all kinds of time to let the air out of the balls before the gme started, especially if you have a gauge that it takes 2-3 seconds as iirc ddaryl pointed out.

Yeah, they are technically his responsibility for like 2.5 hours, pee break or not