Richard Sherman blasts Goodell/Kraft relationship

YoloinOhio

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many will say he needs to keep his mouth shut, but at least he's saying what everyone else is thinking.

I'm not saying he is wrong, but I can't believe that he said it WHEN he said it. Really? Why would you cause your team, and yourself, this kind of distraction before the Super Bowl? Sherman has poor judgment and self-control

Good for him. He's not only the best CB in the league, but he's smart enough to have a clue as to what's going on as well.

He's 100% right and many of the problems confronting the NFL stem from the conflict of interest Sherman speaks of.

Sherman and Lynch are going to meet untimely ends to their football careers in my opinion. They both keep calling out the league publicly and trying to make them look bad. Sherman with his words and Lynch with his actions. They're going to end up getting blackballed if they keep it up.

lynch called them out with words too:

@ProFootballTalk: Marshawn Lynch "embarrassed to work for" the NFL over fines http://t.co/C1U2sEoxXE

Lol hes great. Always keeps people guessing. Actually like his comment better that pats if found guilty probably won't be fined, but lynch is fined hundreds of thousands for shoes and media etiquette. Puts things into perspevtive where their priorities lie.

Edited by JTSP

Sherman and Lynch are going to meet untimely ends to their football careers in my opinion. They both keep calling out the league publicly and trying to make them look bad. Sherman with his words and Lynch with his actions. They're going to end up getting blackballed if they keep it up.

The two best players at their positions won't get blackballed.

I'm not saying he is wrong, but I can't believe that he said it WHEN he said it. Really? Why would you cause your team, and yourself, this kind of distraction before the Super Bowl? Sherman has poor judgment and self-control

How are the Seahawks going to be distracted? I think they'll be ready to play

How are the Seahawks going to be distracted? I think they'll be ready to play

Agree completely. That is one loose team. I think they're having fun with this whole mess, knowing the DeFlats* are the ones under the microscope.

Sherman just opened the door everyone wants to walk through -- examining the hypocrisy of Roger Goodell, and exposing him as nothing more than a toadie.