Al Gore, Some Rapper Want To Ban Cars In Cities

Dante

http://dailycaller.com/2015/01/23/al-gore-spend-90-trillion-to-ban-cars-from-every-major-city-in-the-world/

There is all kinds of scary in this article. The part that scares me the most though is this.

"Gore also used the conference to announce a massive concert to raise awareness about global warming. He and pop star Pharrell Williams are calling it “Live Earth” and it will be staged in six cities across the globe — not exactly a small carbon footprint.

The concert is supposed to build up support for an international climate treaty ahead of the United Nations summit in Paris later this year. Pharrell says he wants to “have humanity harmonize all at once.”

US losing a bit more of our sovereignty to external non American bureaucrats. Also it is a bit amusing looking at the schmucks pushing this crap. Left wing green crook Gore. Ex prez of a failed 3rd world mess and a half wit rapper. Nice

Edited by Dante

I assume there will be an exemption for ALGORE's limo when he comes to NYC to preach at the UN.

Of course. And I guarantee he isn't going to live in stack n pack shitti townhouses that they would love us all to live in to satisfy the green wet dream. It's all a fraud. We do with less and pay more. Smaller crap cars(if were lucky). Higher price per square ft homes etc.

Edited by Dante

How much of that $90 trillion will be used to build massive ugly parking garages outside the city for those who live, work and shop in the cities to park their cars? One of the dumber ideas I've heard. BTW I know SF would be all over this idea. Cars in SF are evil!

Wow. Where in Canada are you? My mother is in Huntsville, Ont and it's not to bad 28 and 21 with the wind chill.

Montreal. Right now it's not so bad, -15 but it got pretty bad two weeks ago (when I was in Punta Cana :D).

January and February could hit up to -40 with the windchill.

How much of that $90 trillion will be used to build massive ugly parking garages outside the city for those who live, work and shop in the cities to park their cars? One of the dumber ideas I've heard. BTW I know SF would be all over this idea. Cars in SF are evil!

NIMBY!!!!

Yeah, that was the joke he was making. Thanks for explaining it. :rolleyes:

Well, I did hide the text. :ph34r:

I was in Montreal one year on my birthday and it hit -40. That is the coldest weather I've ever been in. You could not directly breathe the outside air. Had to breathe through a scarf or mask to avoid damage to the lungs.

That was cold! (regardless of the scale) :lol: