7-day Cruise to Costa Rica with Jimbo, Bruce and Thurman

Wow, that is one expensive trip to Costa Rica.

BTW, one minor point, not a cruise, but there day cruise or something like that included.

Think these guys are all good guys and will be out and about a lot, but damn that is a huge premium to pay to see these guys on stage 3 times.

If it was with the Jim, Thurman, and Bruce of 1989 then it would totally be worth it! Not so sure about these older, sober guys though. :devil:

edit: If I were going to drop that much coin on a trip with the Bills, it would be for the London game.

Edited by DrDareustein

Wow, that is one expensive trip to Costa Rica.

BTW, one minor point, not a cruise, but there day cruise or something like that included.

Think these guys are all good guys and will be out and about a lot, but damn that is a huge premium to pay to see these guys on stage 3 times.

yea, it looks like an incredible ripoff, at first glance...

Its not a cruise!!!!!

So the chances of running into them even less. One of the activities is an afternoon cruise, whic one or all 3 of these guys may be on...

only guarantee is to see them on stage 3 times with Roy Firestone...who was like 100 during the Bills run in the early 90's...someone prolly gunna help that guy on stage

It's basically an additional $5k over what a comparable cruise would cost. Even if I had extra $5ks just laying around I still wouldn't do it just on principle. Yeah, it would be cool to meet those guys, but paying that much for the honor reeks of star struck hero worship which is not consistent with self-respect and dignity.

If it was with the Jim, Thurman, and Bruce of 1989 then it would totally be worth it! Not so sure about these older, sober guys though. :devil:

edit: If I were going to drop that much coin on a trip with the Bills, it would be for the London game.

:lol: Those were my exact thoughts as well when I first heard about this