So this guy walks into a bear....

The Poojer

next time i encounter a beer face to face, i will make sure to assess and think about the situation before i make my decision...either that i will crap myself and run, and most likely trip and fall, and subsequently be eaten by the bear

The last thing you wanna do when you go face up with a bear is run.....

Believe me....I know this to be true. Ive done it

next time i encounter a beer face to face, i will make sure to assess and think about the situation before i make my decision...either that i will crap myself and run, and most likely trip and fall, and subsequently be eaten by the bear

I'll be face to face with several beers tonight. :beer: Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

When I was younger....way younger....I would go on hunting trips with my uncles in Wyoming/Utah......deer, elk, moose mostly.

Because I was the young one (and the rest of them were frankly fricken lazy) my job most of the time would be to "dog the trees" where I would start at the top of an area and move down driving what were hunting to the "hunters" (I use that term loosley) would camp and wait for something to come out of the treeline.

One of these times I cam face to face with a huge ass bear who had no intentions of running from me. I had my rifle but I had no intentions of shooting it. I basically stayed very still until it decided to move on.

I have also been 10 feet away from a Moose.........in the wild these are magnificent animals. I was only like 12 years old at the time so the damn thing looked like a dinasour to me.

Anyways......bears tend to chase if you run.

hahahaha.....fruedian slip... d'oh :doh:

I'll be face to face with several beers tonight. :beer:

my best parenting advice when my kids would go camping, i told them if they get chased by a bear, you don't necessarily have to be faster than the bear, you simply need to faster than your friend

When I was younger....way younger....I would go on hunting trips with my uncles in Wyoming/Utah......deer, elk, moose mostly.

Because I was the young one (and the rest of them were frankly fricken lazy) my job most of the time would be to "dog the trees" where I would start at the top of an area and move down driving what were hunting to the "hunters" (I use that term loosley) would camp and wait for something to come out of the treeline.

One of these times I cam face to face with a huge ass bear who had no intentions of running from me. I had my rifle but I had no intentions of shooting it. I basically stayed very still until it decided to move on.

I have also been 10 feet away from a Moose.........in the wild these are magnificent animals. I was only like 12 years old at the time so the damn thing looked like a dinasour to me.

Anyways......bears tend to chase if you run.