Meanwhile in Seattle

YoloinOhio

At this point you have to believe that he is doing all this as a stunt, to make some sort of point regarding the NFL. I mean, the guy did go to Cal Berkeley so he has to be somewhat intelligent and this cannot be "just how he is."

What a joke. I also read Sherman was offside on the play he got his INT.

Ridiculous. Buffalo vs. Denver...we do an onsides kick and our guy is a centimeter offsides and they flag it (wouldn't have mattered but still, the refs look for every ticky tack foul). Seattle can put an entire extra body on one side and nothing, nada.... so typical.

Ridiculous. Buffalo vs. Denver...we do an onsides kick and our guy is a centimeter offsides and they flag it (wouldn't have mattered but still, the refs look for every ticky tack foul). Seattle can put an entire extra body on one side and nothing, nada.... so typical.

Packer fans will think about this loss like we do the Fake Miracle in Music City.

You know Seattle was the most penalized team in the NFL this year. Edited by Beef Jerky

As they should be. Doesn't mean they didn't miss or fail to call even more that occurred.

Happens in every game with every team. Hell the Bills get away with plenty also but you won't see Bills fans complain about that.

You people want the refs to stop penalizing everything yet get angry if they miss something... Endless cycle.

Edited by Beef Jerky

That crotch grab gesture he made cost his team 15 yds of field position in a very tight game to go to the SB. Is Carroll not even involved in disciplining him? I realize he's a beast but that was dumb.

I didn't think he was penalized?

it should have cost them 15 yards, but it didn't.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/19/marshawns-touchdown-move-could-have-been-costly-to-seahawks/

Edited by Captain Caveman

The only SB topic I want to hear about is constant, non-stop, never-ending, near hysterical bashing of New England and how tainted their legacy is because they are a bunch of filthy, dirty, stinking CHEATERS!

lol

Followed by an entire night of laughing my ass off at how they got humiliated in the SB and visiting the Pats* forums to read their whining and enjoy their tears. It's even better if Seattle cheats to beat them. That's fine with me. Just beat New England*. I could care less what it takes.

Down with the evil empire!

How about this? (Fyi, new rule is you can only have 5 on one side)

"Wow, Seahawks had illegal 6-man wedge on onside kick. We missed. "

https://twitter.com/JeremyWGR/status/558293932363485184

Yeah that was debunked... Rule has changed apparently.

http://deadspin.com/an-entire-seahawks-scandal-arose-and-died-in-20-minutes-1681121065