Best use of a song in a movie...

BillsPride12

Not your favorite songs in a random movie part but what songs do you think made a movie scene what it was, these are just a few of my all-time favorite "music/movie" scenes but I know there are alot of other great ones

1) Tiny Dancer in Almost Famous https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qn3tel9FWU

2) Then She Kissed Me in Goodfellas

3) Sweet Emotions in Dazed and Confused

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not your favorite songs in a random movie part but what songs do you think made a movie scene what it was, these are just a few of my all-time favorite "music/movie" scenes but I know there are alot of other great ones

1) Tiny Dancer in Almost Famous

The Almost Famous scene is one of my favorites in any movie and would have been my clear choice if not already picked.

So my backup is Reservoir Dogs, Stuck in the Middle With You

• Layla in Goodfellas.
  • Forrest Gump had a few good ones. When Jenny walks out the door listening to "Love Her Madly" from the doors "...love her as she's walking out the door." Always thought that was cheesy, but I liked it. Also, Free Bird when she attempts suicide. People don't always realize that was due to her praying as a child for God to make her "Free as a Bird, so she can fly. Far far away from here."

• Dazed and Confused was perfect through the whole movie

• Ferris Bueller. "Oh, yeah." And obviously Twist and Shout.

• Wild Thing in Major Leauge

• Bohemian Rhapsody in Wayne's World

Granted some of these, the song was actually part of the movie.

• Layla in Goodfellas.
  • Forrest Gump had a few good ones. When Jenny walks out the door listening to "Love Her Madly" from the doors "...love her as she's walking out the door." Always thought that was cheesy, but I liked it. Also, Free Bird when she attempts suicide. People don't always realize that was due to her praying as a child for God to make her "Free as a Bird, so she can fly. Far far away from here."

My favorite from Dazed and Confused:

The Almost Famous scene is one of my favorites in any movie and would have been my clear choice if not already picked.

So my backup is Reservoir Dogs, Stuck in the Middle With You

This scene would def be on my extended list of favorites and almost listed it in my original post but I didn't wanna post too many, I wanted to see what others thought

• Layla in Goodfellas.

My favorite from Dazed and Confused:

Dazed had so many great ones as the movie is just awesome and has a great soundtrack. Gotta throw in ZZ Top Tush for most badass song/scene