Fred Pagac supports Marrone's decision

YoloinOhio

the fact that he thinks marrone is "a hell of a coach" and is "surprised he didn't get another head job" confirms that fred pagac is a complete and utter moron.

nice of fred to still respect the dude directly responsible for him being unemployed though.

Never burn your bridges regardless of the situation. Never.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone in the NFL is hyprocrticial. It's hypocritical to call out others' hypocrisy.

Excellent job comparing apples to oranges. "I don't think that word means what you think it means."

Is Hughes a hypocrite for saying he's never heard of a hometown discount? Nope, he's being honest-he wants money.

You made a terrible point, but I'm beginning to see a trend here. I'm going to stop pointing out all your logic and argument errors because at this point it's a rarer event for you to make a cogent insightful point.

Excellent job comparing apples to oranges. "I don't think that word means what you think it means."

Is Hughes a hypocrite for saying he's never heard of a hometown discount? Nope, he's being honest-he wants money.

You made a terrible point, but I'm beginning to see a trend here. I'm going to stop pointing out all your logic and argument errors because at this point it's a rarer event for you to make a cogent insightful point.

What about Hughes calling his D-line his family, then leaving for FA?

There isn't a single logical error in my argument, you're just being emotional. Players leave for money, it's all good. Marrone leaves for money, he "betrayed" somebody. Double standard alert.