New England Patriots caught deflating game balls

FireChan

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only on this forum would the Pats supposedly using a underinflated ball generate 278 posts. Its embarrassing how much some of you dwell on them.

Nobody is saying that they would have lost, or that it even had much of an impact on the game. If this was the first accusation of them cheating, it might have chalked up to bad equipment manager, mistake, etc. But this is like the third time this has happened. It's their lack of respect for the rules of the game.

Nobody is saying that they would have lost, or that it even had much of an impact on the game. If this was the first accusation of them cheating, it might have chalked up to bad equipment manager, mistake, etc. But this is like the third time this has happened. It's their lack of respect for the rules of the game.

third time ???? name them (spygate & deflate-gate)

Go read the article I linked to above--as per a member of the NFL Competition Committee, they were the main team accused of cheating over and over again during that Committee's proceedings.

Seriously , two bullshyt moves the past two weeks which reinforces systematic crap continuing that they lost a draft pick for and probably got much more careful hiding . Ok ,I'll ask you this. Would it occur to you to do that ?

So , they don't do shite like this? This is tiring , cleaning this toilet is tedious. Well I don't have a horse in this race for 9 months. Forgetting the character of a cheating turd is risking your own peril . It will be interesting how the hawks prepare but I don't care. Next year we will see if we prepare properly for this crap and remember the character of who we play and act accordingly . Ostrich out , I just hope the team doesn't do the "intelligent and reasonable " thing by keep assuming they are basically on the level like you suggest.

All I know is I can't bet this game because I'm not blind or and idiot

say it aint so!!

Common issues repeated season after season in NE

Visiting teams Communications "failures" are frequent as well as crappy field conditions.

I hope the league comes down hard on them. Take away their first round draft pick or something. It's not so much deflating balls is the biggest deal in the world, it's that the Patriots have shown time and time again they have no respect for the integrity of the game.

Exactly. But take care of him internally no matter the stance of the league. I just want us to prepare on the assumption he is crooked and act accordingly. The patriots and the plumbers .. Real life war simulation, eh bill? Our move should be to cut off the head .

say it aint so!!

Common issues repeated season after season in NE

I'm actually with him on the injury reports . It protects players. You have to watch to bet but doesn't affect the spread as much as stealing signs or all the rest of the cheating

Visiting teams Communications "failures" are frequent as well as crappy field conditions.

Unfortunately, Bill Belicheat, and the Patriots*** don't have the respect for the game that you once thought they did.

respect I thought they had? :blink: I guess I missed the sarc

Bellyuache has been fudging injury reports forever!

Check out their week to week injury reports. You will see Tom Brady in there every week with either a "foot" injury or "shoulder" injury.

respect I thought they had? :blink: I guess I missed the sarc

Bellyuache has been fudging injury reports forever!

Check out their week to week injury reports. You will see Tom Brady in there every week with either a "foot" injury or "shoulder" injury.

He was questionable through the whole "undefeated" season.

There is actually genius in the fact the world doesn't want to deal with a cheat. The more petty the stuff that is exposed seems to insulate against the more obviously egregious stuff. Sounds slot like us government over the past fifty years . He's patriotic too.

Just win so he becomes a punch line . It just takes the simple will to overcome , much easier than real life.

If it is not that big of a deal on the outcome of a game about underinflated balls, then why is it illegal?

plenty of things that arent a big deal are illegal. one could just as easily say that if it was a MAJOR deal, why would they ever let teams handle it themselves. we will have to wait and see the story as it unfolds.