"Me thinks they doth protest too much"

K8prisoner

Very interesting .. Two or three insecure petty villains, all starting to be exposed and caught with their pants down.

Say hello to one cbs or kraft employer here " hof watkins"

A big thank you to him or his comments company hired by kraft for board control on the thirty two team sights . Unbelievable . Don't you idiots know by now it's the cover up that gets ya .. All these cool posters that I have read here for years deserve to have troll free board and the patriots at the bottom of the afc east .. Once every is certain all their signals are compromised rex will be quite successful in a fair fight .

Once people know hof it's news not whining you tool. Thanks again for do promptly proving my point . See ya

Sorry about what a lame poster and editor I am. Hopefully you will indulge with links that support my ridiculous claim

Sure.

Jim , you are sticking for troll that yells in capital letters the patriots are the superior orgsnization and team blah blah .. Really obvious sll night ..gonna get some breakfast but I'm curious did you look at all or are you another patriots apologist etc . I think that is a fair question since hof watkins has been trying to discredit any negative talk sbout the superior team and organization despite the facts an he is using the exact same talking points that the overwhelming nationwide opposition to an SI article has been using exactly (word for word ). Which led me to muse at the interesting theory I was hit with .. Any thoughts.? Any bills fan would be disturbed if that was the case . Don't believe me look for yourself since you seem to not like my conclusion that the pats are still taping and are even trying to desperately sway popular opinion using their vast media resource to discredit any negative talk . As childish and petty and lame and unbelievable that any self respecting organization would actually do do something so ridiculous . Any thought on thst

Very interesting .. Two or three insecure petty villains, all starting to be exposed and caught with their pants down.

A big thank you to him or his comments company hired by kraft for board control on the thirty two team sights . Unbelievable . Don't you idiots know by now it's the cover up that gets ya .. All these cool posters that I have read here for years deserve to have troll free board and the patriots at the bottom of the afc east .. Once every is certain all their signals are compromised rex will be quite successful in a fair fight .

Once people know hof it's news not whining you tool. Thanks again for do promptly proving my point . See ya

Sorry about what a lame poster and editor I am. Hopefully you will indulge with links that support my ridiculous claim

:blink:

Did you have 2 or 3 bottles of wine?

Check it out , go to google search ,, type Rosenberg SI article patriots . . It won't take long and tell me I'm wrong AFTER you do a little looking .

We have I guy we know thru friends that has a business that fakes tweets and swings the comments to a certain point of view etc . Mainly for politics . Tell me kraft who owns a toy in cbs and other media .. Check out the blanket opposition to the SI article ... I was amazed.

I wish , I like properly cooked cocaine... Sorry . Sober . Unfortunately just want us the finally nail kraft, the turd and Brady to the wall .

Cocaine is a powerful drug.

Don't drink much anymore .. I barely feel it mainlining anymore as well , just couldn't sleep and my wife is annoyed.

Just tired of payriots and amazed at an owner using influence like a toy , makes you wonder . Maybe we figure it out this week and send them to the bottom if the division where they belong when they started taping

Dude, you have lost your mind.

Wish that was true . Amazing what the unscrupulous would do with a toy like print media blogs and cbs . . I can't make you look thru the search on the article but when you do you may amend your response . I felt like I lost my mind reading it .. This football not life or death , but there it is the same coordinated talking points . Unbelievable ? Yea . But true? Not for me to decide .. Interesting though.

They protest a little too much against the SI article . A little is quite the stretch . You decide .