Paris threatens to sue Fox News for false reporting

Yet it seems these threads only exist regarding Fox and not the equally pathetic CNN or MSNBC.

Other than election night or when a space shuttle blows up, I really can't imagine watching any of them.

p.s. I also don't see how anyone could think this reflects worse on Fox than on Paris.

Because everyone watches FOX...Republicans because they drink the kool-aid and it validates them, and Democrats because they get to scream "Look! Republican kool-aid!"...and it validates them.

CNN and MSNBC validate no one.

Show of hands here of those who would not be surprised to find out the WH pressed France to announce this suit?

I'm not asking if you *think* the WH pressed them. I'm asking if you'd be surprised to find this out?

I'd be very surprised. This is the same administration that sent James Taylor to sing to the French. Successfully pressuring Paris to announce a suit against Fox News would be an extraordinarily successful exercise of foreign policy by that standard.

I'd be very surprised. This is the same administration that sent James Taylor to sing to the French. Successfully pressuring Paris to announce a suit against Fox News would be an extraordinarily successful exercise of foreign policy by that standard.

Or perhaps Kerry threatened to leave James Taylor behind if they didn't promise to sue Fox News.