UPDATE: signed up to be a St Baldrick's "Shavee" AFTER pic

JÂy RÛßeÒ

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update: 75% to my goal. In 2nd place out of 51 people getting shaved at the same event, only $8 behind the person who organized it.

I kinda want to pass her :)

Will her drapes match the carpet after the shave?

Update: As of yesterday I achieved my initial goal of $500 raised. Obviously I'm floored by the generosity - Thank You!!! I'm not stopping my efforts here though. I'm back in 2nd place as there's now someone who has raised close to $800. I've gotten several people who say that they will double their donations if I do some additional shaving (one "friend" wants his name shaved into my chest hair, others want the facial hair gone too). And of course more donations are always welcome - I still have 2 months before the event so keep me in mind when you get those tax refunds :)

• 2 months later...

Bump. 2 weeks til I #BraveTheShave. I topped $1000 in donations and am eternally grateful to all who have already contributed, but I'm not done. So there's still some time - sponsor me if the spirit moves you. I mean... come on - look at this face!

11133665_806904416058244_887759957774459

Thank you for your time and attention.

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

Bump. 2 weeks til I #BraveTheShave. I topped $1000 in donations and am eternally grateful to all who have already contributed, but I'm not done. So there's still some time - sponsor me if the spirit moves you. I mean... come on - look at this face!

11133665_806904416058244_887759957774459

Thank you for your time and attention.

I pick one worthy charity each year, Sally has been getting my donations for the past 2 years, she is the cutest, toughest little kid I have ever seen. I think of her every day.

• 2 weeks later...