You want fries with that?

I agree with the cop. I am okay with guys eating quarter pounders while driving. But a double quarter pounder? As any fast food afficionado could attest to, that is a two-hand sandwich. Case closed.

Poppycock! Now, a Whopper or a Big Mac and I'm with ya, but a DQP? I could eat one in each hand while parallel parking.

what is the rule with a chiptole barbacoa burrito, black beans, hot AND mild salsa, lettuce and cheese, keeping in mind i like to add the smoked tabasco to the burrito after each bite, plus i peel back the foil as needed....

I agree with the cop. I am okay with guys eating quarter pounders while driving. But a double quarter pounder? As any fast food afficionado could attest to, that is a two-hand sandwich. Case closed.

my boss turned me on to the hot and mild combo, get the heat, plus the vegetable chunks. i tried pinto's, based on someones recommendation here, i think, wasn't a fan, love the black beans. i have nothing against carnitas, just really like the barbacoa

I was going to post something about chipotle. That is like the equivalent of a DUI.

I would also like to note that black beans ruin a good chipotle burrito (and this is from a black beans fan). Have to do pinto.

Also, once I went carnitas, I never went back to barbacoa.

Edit: I support the use of both hot and mild salsa. But that really counsels against driving.

deja vu? seems we've had this discussion before WRT to Georgia driving laws. Also this could be added to the pet peeves thread

women putting on makeup, men and women combing their hair putting every strand into place

guess the cop will have to stop eating doughnuts and drinking coffee

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

This law would make me want to drive wearing a feed bag, just to make a point.

BTW, does Chipotle have real barbacoa? I only ask because here in Texas it's made from cow faces (they boil down the head and pick the meat from the cheeks).