Hey, MTV................

I note that in your article that you keep referring to Martin Luther King as Doctor,

Please don't drop "Reverend" for "Doctor."

It wasn't his PhD that inspired him to risk and lose his life for civil rights,............................................. it was his faith.

Hey, MTV................

I note that in your article that you keep referring to Martin Luther King as Doctor,

It wasn't his PhD that inspired him to risk and lose his life for civil rights,............................................. it was his faith.

Amen.

We’ve got Kendrick Lamar, Pete Wentz, Rick Ross, Penn Badgley, Big Sean, Common, Jordin Sparks, and more sitting down to give their thoughts on the conversations they’ve had about race.

I love how they put them there as if these people are some sort of civil rights pioneers, whose opinions we all just need to hear, and not just terrible musicians.

I love how they put them there as if these people are some sort of civil rights pioneers, whose opinions we all just need to hear, and not just terrible musicians.

I didn't even know they're musicians - I've never heard of any of them.

pete wentz was married to ashley simpson and is in fallout boy.

rick ross bragged about smoking 100 blunts in a night and is one of the most vulgar and sexist rappers out there. human scum.

common is a grandstanding fool who talks in tidbits and quotes suited for twitter. he is the antithesis of kanye west but just as foolish.

jordin sparks is from american idol and her dad was in the nfl.

that i know this, well, sorry. but i watched it earlier today because i wanted to see what the show catfish was about. first time in forever. it was color then, and they kept having commercials to talk about race and white folks basically saying they do not know how to talk about race relations because they don't know what its like to be of a different race.

I can't imagine what is wrong with people watching Teen Mom in black in white. It may start a constructive dialogue on race that will fundamentally transform American society into a true egalitatian utopia.

And by "may", I mean has no chance because this is nothing more than a cheap marketing ploy.

Hey, MTV................

Or maybe it was the racism he faced?