ICYMI - Kevin Hart & Jimmy Fallon talk Garbage Plates

JÂy RÛßeÒ

I don't know what is funny about Kevin Hart. His style is so abrasive.

Different strokes for different folks, I suppose. I find Kevin Hart to be hilalarious. Ever watched his bit where he talks about his Dad coming to school open house wearing sweat pants with no underwear? The microphone swinging between his knees? I was watching this with my parents and my wife and we were all in stitches. Hilarious.

May I ask...which comedians do you like?

Different strokes for different folks, I suppose. I find Kevin Hart to be hilalarious. Ever watched his bit where he talks about his Dad coming to school open house wearing sweat pants with no underwear? The microphone swinging between his knees? I was watching this with my parents and my wife and we were all in stitches. Hilarious.

May I ask...which comedians do you like?

Very few. Sarah Silverman is funny. Adam Sandler was once funny. Patton Oswalt is generally funny. Ron White is usually funny. Amy Schumer is funny. That one chick who is very thin and on Stern a lot is funny.

Very few. Sarah Silverman is funny. Adam Sandler was once funny. Patton Oswalt is generally funny. Ron White is usually funny. Amy Schumer is funny. That one chick who is very thin and on Stern a lot is funny.

Silverman and Oswalt are hilarious. I'm a big fan of the "oldies." Eddie Murphy, Richard Prior, George Carlin...love me some Robert Schimmell too (RIP). Dave Chappell was really funny back before he lost his marbles, and I enjoy Jim Gaffigan.

Silverman and Oswalt are hilarious. I'm a big fan of the "oldies." Eddie Murphy, Richard Prior, George Carlin...love me some Robert Schimmell too (RIP). Dave Chappell was really funny back before he lost his marbles, and I enjoy Jim Gaffigan.

i don't know gaffigan. if he's the one with the puppets then i hate him. if he's not, then i still hate the puppet guy. eddie murphy was good in doses for me, too much of him would ware stale. same with silverman. but both of them have such comedic timing and ability that they're always funny. unlike sandler.

i also liked Rodney Dangerfield.

Jim Gaffigan is hilarious. i find kevin hart VERY funny, here is some jim gaffigan

i don't know gaffigan. if he's the one with the puppets then i hate him. if he's not, then i still hate the puppet guy. eddie murphy was good in doses for me, too much of him would ware stale. same with silverman. but both of them have such comedic timing and ability that they're always funny. unlike sandler.

i also liked Rodney Dangerfield.

Saw Rodney Dangerfield in Vegas about 5 years before he died.Nonstop jokes for at least 40 minutes, was close enough to see the sweating was real.

Edited by Wacka

Saw Rodney Dangerfield in Vegas about 5 years before he died.Nonstop jokes for at least 40 minutes, was close enough to see the sweating was real.

Awesome! Love Dangerfield. I had front row seats to see George Carlin in Rochester a few years before he passed. He did all recycled material, but we still laughed just as hard as if we were hearing the jokes for the first time.

i saw carlin at kleinhans. Leon Redbone opened up, it was early/mid 80's, very, very, very funny stuff

Awesome! Love Dangerfield. I had front row seats to see George Carlin in Rochester a few years before he passed. He did all recycled material, but we still laughed just as hard as if we were hearing the jokes for the first time.