Seattle a 3 point favorite over NE in the SB

stevestojan

I know I think GB is stronger than Indy, but I'm a little surprised. Both home teams were a 7 point. NE completely dismantled Indy. Seattle squeaked out a win and very well have should of lost.

I thought it would be pretty close to even.

You're actually correct. It's a pick'em essentially. Maybe it opened at 3, but it's now even.

The Patriots will win this easily. The only reason Seattle is in the Super Bowl is because or a complete collapse by the Packers, plus more lucky breaks in the last five minutes of the game than you are going to see in the next decade. The onside kick? That two-point conversion?

The Pats defensive backs are better than the Packers'. Richard Sherman is crippled. Russell Wilson does not have another sack of horseshoes in his locker.

And I want a gold plated toilet seat but it's just not in the cards now is it?

Hey Austin, where's Ivanna Humpalot?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The more I flick through these two games on DVR again, the more I see the Pats* winning this one. Seattle seriously do not have the offensive talent to keep up. Green Bay would be the more likely winner if the made it to the SB. The Seahawks have me concerned Billy and his band of merry men will win this thing...

Edited by Smooth

I'm torn. I can't stand the Pats, but i never wanted to see Seattle in it again. Sherman is a mouth. I like Russell Wilson, but then there is Lynch. It should be a good SB if in two weeks Sherman heals up.

We'll see. I really wanted to see Rodgers vs. Brady. That would have been a fun shootout. Logically, Belicheck should out coach Carroll, but I have a bet with my VP of my company against the Pats so I'm rooting for Seattle.