NFC Title Game: Pack vs Hawks

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why wouldn't that be a dead ball personal foul? If he play wasn't over there is nothing wrong with it. If it's over its a dead ball foul.

I agree, and that's what I thought was going to be called. Massive difference in down and distance. Basically says if a negative play, offense has free rein to do anything they want, regardless of dead ball ball or not.

He was the all time leading playoff passer coming into the game, with 90 straight passes in playoffs since last INT. I think he will still look pretty good, and still wouldn't doubt if he pulls out this game.

That was Rodgers, Wilson was # 3, I believe.

I've been very surprised and impressed by GBs defense. They're playing lockdown D in a way I expected Seattle's defense to.

Yeah, Seattle has looked inept on offense...

Basically they are covering their outside receivers man to man single coverage and loading up against stopping Lynch/Wilson scrambling and making plays...their WR's are not good enough to consistently get open against good corners, so Seattle is struggling to find anything to hang their hat on offensively

That makes no sense. In a low scoring game, TDs are even more precious. This will come back to haunt GB. Terrible decision.

TDs are worth more, sure, but so are FGs. It's a risk/reward thing without a sure thing 100% right answer, imo. Yes, the Packers could be up 20-7 right now, but they could also only be up 13-7, too, if they got stuffed on 4th down.