Bills hire Sanjay Lal as WR coach

YoloinOhio

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he did wonders with stephen hill. wonders.

Yeah bc he is the reason why Hill didn't turn into a good NFL WR. I guess whoever the Bills WR coach was when they drafted Hardy is to blame for him not turning into a good NFL WR as well.

I am getting concerned about how slowly we are filling out our offensive staff, and the three guys we have picked up. The only offensive hire I truly like is Roman. Lee is crap, Sanjay is crap, and while Kromer is promising I am sure there are going to be trust issues with some players.

I am getting concerned about how slowly we are filling out our offensive staff, and the three guys we have picked up. The only offensive hire I truly like is Roman. Lee is crap, Sanjay is crap, and while Kromer is promising I am sure there are going to be trust issues with some players.

You can tell that Lee and Sanjay are crap coaches from behind your keyboard yet the numerous NFL head coaches who have hired them and seen them work disagree. Newsflash it isn't always the coach's fault when players don't produce.

Yeah bc he is the reason why Hill didn't turn into a good NFL WR. I guess whoever the Bills WR coach was when they drafted Hardy is to blame for him not turning into a good NFL WR as well.

Just joking around, man. I am amused at the outrage over the position coaches. I am not even going to remember who any of these guys are when the season starts.

I can see how fans can judge an Oline coach because you can see their blocking. But a WR coach...I think most fans would not known how to judge a WR coach at all. We as fans don't know routes where you can see bad blocking.

i think you inadvertently put your finger on it ("that's what she said" :D ).. got a feeling our skill players are going to get involved in the run game to a greater degree. don't know anything about new coach, but i'm thinking our receivers will be expected to be physical wherever Roman needs them to pick off a DB on a rub, or crack-back an edge defender.