Gailey vs Roman

Psychic ? Another talent. You are some kind of kid. Hey I made some venison jerky last week. I know you like beef. Ever try any ?

So then you agree Gailey isn't a good OC? He had one QB he picked and refused to bother with any other QBs, and just to assure no one would want the backup to start he had Thigpen sitting behind him for years.

What's the point b.c you basically will just give another troll response.

Edited by Beef Jerky

Fellas, do we not ALL want our qb to succeed?

Gailey was a good OC I wonder how good he would of been if that was his main charge and not HC.

Let's hope Romain will be as good if not better at OC as Gailey would have been if not for HC duties.

If so I think we are onto something!

Hopefully better b.c I don't another bad OC like the Bills have had for many years now. Edited by Beef Jerky

Pending the draft results and FA, I think Gailey will fail. His offense has been figured out. Either by choice or due to the players he has he does not attack down the field. He has no vertical weapons in NY. Harvin is not a good route runner - certainly not a deep ball WR. All you need to do is play three safeties and drop back in 5-12 yard deep zones. That is what happened the Fitz, SJ, and company.

It was a joke how Gailey handled Spiller here, like he was made out of glass. These guys will say anything to get big contracts, can't say I blame them

Can you blame Gailey? He is made of glass and I swear he has asthma.

They both do a good job of putting a system in place based on the teams strengths & weaknesses. I think Gailey can do more with less but Roman evaluates talent better. JMHO

Interesting take.

We know what Gailey can do. He has gotten production from middling to poor talent at so many jobs. Kordell/Tomczak, washed up Aikman, Jay Fiedler, Tyler Thigpen in KC and of course Fitz and his band of low quality receivers and mediocre OL.

Roman has been a high profile OC but he doesn't have a long track record and he did all of his OC work under an offensive HC in Jim Harbaugh. It is perplexing to me why he has gotten so much HC hype so fast. This job will be the proving ground for Roman.

Interesting take.

We know what Gailey can do. He has gotten production from middling to poor talent at so many jobs. Kordell/Tomczak, washed up Aikman, Jay Fiedler, Tyler Thigpen in KC and of course Fitz and his band of low quality receivers and mediocre OL.

Roman has been a high profile OC but he doesn't have a long track record and he did all of his OC work under an offensive HC in Jim Harbaugh. It is perplexing to me why he has gotten so much HC hype so fast. This job will be the proving ground for Roman.

Agreed.......his rep is good and people have good things to say about him........but production....that is what is needed