Gailey vs Roman

They both run QB friendly offenses, I expect both of them to make their QB serviceable. For me, it's more of what they do with their other skills players. Chan really has next to no one if they don't retain Percy Harvin. I expect them to make a solid run at CJ. We have the more talented roster, so I hope we have the edge

They both run QB friendly offenses, I expect both of them to make their QB serviceable. For me, it's more of what they do with their other skills players. Chan really has next to no one if they don't retain Percy Harvin. I expect them to make a solid run at CJ. We have the more talented roster, so I hope we have the edge

I don't think Jets have a need at rb. Both chris ivory and CJ2K are under contract for next year. If anything you extend Ivory who had a good year and draft a replacement for Chris Johnson.

This is a position that is being devalued look at what the Cowboys are trying to do with Murray. Just because Spiller had some success with Gailey is not a reason to spend money at that position. Honestly, I hope the Bills don't make a serious run and money can be spent better elsewhere.

Undrafted rbs have had plenty of success and that is where this team needs to look at for developing their next guy. You need to see what Bryce Brown can offer and give him a shot at the starting role next year.

They both do a good job of putting a system in place based on the teams strengths & weaknesses. I think Gailey can do more with less but Roman evaluates talent better. JMHO

Yeah can`t wait to see. Chan did a lot with not much here. Give him a Sammy Watkins and I guarantee he won`t be a blocking WR.

I suspect with the Bills defensive mind you will see the Bills be much more conservative than the Jets. Although I do think the Jets will play to not turn the ball over Chan always seems to be more aggressive with Screens and short/medium passes down the field. So I think the Jets will produce better numbers but a lot more turnovers. I do think the Jets with their first round pick being so high and their huge cap space could make more moves to upgrade the offense. Getting CJ as a Darren Sproles type, signing a good WR, and drafting a QB or offensive player high could really improve their offense.

The Bills could upgrade guard and tight end but QB is a lot harder to deal with without a high draft pick.

I suspect with the Bills defensive mind you will see the Bills be much more conservative than the Jets. Although I do think the Jets will play to not turn the ball over Chan always seems to be more aggressive with Screens and short/medium passes down the field. So I think the Jets will produce better numbers but a lot more turnovers. I do think the Jets with their first round pick being so high and their huge cap space could make more moves to upgrade the offense. Getting CJ as a Darren Sproles type, signing a good WR, and drafting a QB or offensive player high could really improve their offense.

The Bills could upgrade guard and tight end but QB is a lot harder to deal with without a high draft pick.

Never know about those 1st round QB picks. A rookie to boot.

Can`t wait to see. Posters ripping on both. Time will tell.

Well i know you root for Chan over Roman. So I am taking a good guess that you want Chan to succeed and Roman to fail.

Chan already failed for the Bills so I on the other hand want Roman to succeed unlike you.

I really like Chan Gailey

But a lot of revisionist history when it comes to Chan....he did a lot with smoke and mirrors.....then when teams caught into it our O really struggled.

The accomplishments of CHan (recent accomplishments) dont really compare to Greg Roman........lets keep in mind that up till this last year the niners were a straight up powerhouse......NFC championship games......a super bowl

Our team has not been in the playoffs for the last FIFTEEN years.....people lose sight of that when they try to talk about the coaches that are being brought in....they hall have one thing in common...they have had success

Have they had recent failure....YES.....but that is the only reason why they are even available to us

Well i know you root for Chan over Roman. So I am taking a good guess that you want Chan to succeed and Roman to fail.

Chan already failed for the Bills so I on the other hand want Roman to succeed unlike you.

Mind reading added to your worldly talents. I am impressed son.