I could use an update

nodnarb

looks to me like the great rusty jones is in chicago. Any idea why? What's the word? Looks like a lateral move. Big bummer. Our guys were always in great shape under Rusty. The Bills have been healthy relative to other teams. Damn.

No Drew news? What about that 2 week window TD mentioned? Hmm.

Anything else worth mentioning? Don't make me look through 10 pages of posts, now....

looks to me like the great rusty jones is in chicago. Any idea why? What's the word? Looks like a lateral move. Big bummer. Our guys were always in great shape under Rusty. The Bills have been healthy relative to other teams. Damn.

Anything else worth mentioning? Don't make me look through 10 pages of posts, now....

229554[/snapback]

Well, I'm working right now... That was covered a few threads down. :blink:

Oh, and the Eagles play the Patriots tomorrow (today?). :P

CW

229554[/snapback]

Nothing really going on here Nodnarb. THis place is dead. I guess the next thing to look forward to what's going to happen to Drew. Yeah the window IS up, I think that they are probably waiting to let everyone know on Monday or so. Not sure what really happened with rusty. He was a good guy and he leaves behind alot of disapointed fans as well as players. He is truly a great guy (I played football in high school with his nephew). All I see here is old news and trade debates. So nighty night TBD... I'm praying for the fall of the Pats manana.

Mile High