Whose articles - if any - should be highlighted?

SDS

Two suggestions: Wawrow. And not Adam Schefter.

The logic behind that being that there's a difference between the reporters who take their time to dig into stories and get them right, and reporters who try to quickly break (tweet) the news and worry about the details later. I'm not criticizing either type, they both serve their purpose (and just using the two above as archetypes). But in terms of featuring content, I'd prefer the more in-depth writers be featured than the "breaking news" writers.

Two suggestions: Wawrow. And not Adam Schefter.

The logic behind that being that there's a difference between the reporters who take their time to dig into stories and get them right, and reporters who try to quickly break (tweet) the news and worry about the details later. I'm not criticizing either type, they both serve their purpose (and just using the two above as archetypes). But in terms of featuring content, I'd prefer the more in-depth writers be featured than the "breaking news" writers.

I should have put Warwow higher, i agree. But i think BN has to be top o list..JMHO

I should have put Warwow higher, i agree. But i think BN has to be top o list..JMHO

I might add a few icons for the regulars. Especially since TBN charges money these days as well as the DC. Everyone seems to like Fairburn and John's stuff is an obvious choice as well.

I might add a few icons for the regulars. Especially since TBN charges money these days as well as the DC. Everyone seems to like Fairburn and John's stuff is an obvious choice as well.

An icon to indicate paid content (even like the BN's "ten articles free" terms) in general would be useful. It'd be kind-of nice to know that a site's going to be nag-ware before I click on it.

what about a menu bar across the top of the articles that had something like:

All - TBN - DC - AP - Syr

what ever the top sites are. Then you could one-click filter if necessary? Default would be All.

what about a menu bar across the top of the articles that had something like:

All - TBN - DC - AP - Syr

what ever the top sites are. Then you could one-click filter if necessary? Default would be All.

I Ike it. But I usually just glance over the headlines until something catches my eye without reading the source.

How about setting up some kind of alert when reputable TSW insiders post in a thread? Or adding a like/dislike to a post?

I Ike it. But I usually just glance over the headlines until something catches my eye without reading the source.

How about setting up some kind of alert when reputable TSW insiders post in a thread? Or adding a like/dislike to a post?

this is front page stuff. Not really talking forums here.

I know GG loves anything that Taibbi writes....hehehe.....

Personally, it's more about the article title and blurb that describes it than the source. If it sounds interesting and it's something I haven't read about yet, then I'm going to check it out.

My two cents... I find JWs articles to be the most fact-filled, accurate, and unbiased. If his name is on it... You know its a good read. In fact, I've fallen into a habit of ignoring most other articles and just reading his stuff.

My two cents... I find JWs articles to be the most fact-filled, accurate, and unbiased. If his name is on it... You know its a good read. In fact, I've fallen into a habit of ignoring most other articles and just reading his stuff.

Wawrow is an AP writer.Other writers from AP also write on the Bills. AP has been around forever and typically reports facts rather inflated opinion pieces. I would post up all AP Bills articles