Popeye's Chicken

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i love my chicken and i like extra cheese on my papa johns pizza.

im like a rat. i love cheese.

As most of you know I make my own cheese. I bought some mold to make blue cheese. I've looked up recipes and holy hell it's crazy hard and it won't be ready for 6 months.

As most of you know I make my own cheese. I bought some mold to make blue cheese. I've looked up recipes and holy hell it's crazy hard and it won't be ready for 6 months.

Apropos of nothingI watched something on San Fran a while back, and they they went into the Boudin Bakery. Friggen pice of dough/yeast from original loaf still being used for the Sourdough! That organism/culture what ever it is over 150 years old...now that's something I never knew Edited by plenzmd1

i really wish i had better living facilities to do stuff like this...i have a 2 BR apartment and really don't have a place to age things like this....hell i find it hard to find a place to put my 5 gallon fermenting bucket for beer.