NY 4th Grade Girls Plot To Kill Teacher w/Hand Santizer.

boyst

http://www.cleveland.com/nation/index.ssf/2015/01/ny_fourth-graders_accused_of_p.html

Three fourth-grade students in upstate New York have been suspended after they plotted to kill their teacher with hand sanitizer, according to news reports.

The students, all girls at an elementary school in Elba, N.Y., didn't like their teacher because she "is mean", reports the Daily News. They knew the teacher was highly allergic to hand sanitizer, so in early December they planned to put anti-bacterial products around the classroom, police said.

I never knew someone could be allergic to hand sanitizer. Weird.

Edited by jboyst62

These are considered domestic terrorism songs and will send a child to Juvi till their 18:

"Glory glory hallelujah, teacher hit me w/a ruler. We met her @ the door w/a loaded .44 and she don't teacher no more!"

"On top of Old Smokey, all covered w/blood, we shot our poor teacher w/ a .44 gun all just for fun. So we had a funeral where we drank lemonade, instead of throwing flowers, we threw hand grenades."

Does anything rhyme w/hand sanitizer?... Since they are doing away with .44's and hand grenades. Wow, I wonder what they would have done if they knew she was allergic to peanut butter. Children can be so nasty!

:nana:

Edited by ExiledInIllinois