Has anyone seen any twitter reaction from players?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sammy also may have some interaction with him at Clemson games. More in a social setting so not at all surprised that's he'd be impressed from talking with in that type of setting.

Sammy and Rex know each other. I'm positive that Rex loves Watkins.

Sammy also may have some interaction with him at Clemson games. More in a social setting so not at all surprised that's he'd be impressed from talking with in that type of setting.

Not to mention that rex saw Watkins dominate all the time, then saw him dominate the Jets this season.

Jerry hughesVerified account @Iam_jerryhughes

He's small for a 4-3 scheme & equally worthless in a 3-4. Not an every down guy. As if I really needed motivation

And Russell Wilson is too short to play QB. People really love to show their ignorance sometimes. I don't know who said this about Hughes but if you actually watch him play instead of just looking at his height and weight, you can see that he is a great player. Plus he is taller than Freeney and weighs more than Mathis. How is this guy too small?

That's because Rex's son plays at Clemson, no?