Pepper's Interviewing with the Giants

Reed83HOF

When things go well, the guy in charge usually gets more credit than he deserves, and the people who worked for him get less than they should. Based on team performance, I can't imagine any assistant on the Bills D or ST not grading out high. I understand Ryan wanting his own guys, which is pretty normal when HC changes happen, but it's really sad for me to think of the great D and ST staff members being kicked to the curb. I'm sure they didn't see this coming, and had plans and expectations to carry on next year where they left off this year.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel sorry for some of these guys as well.

Nevertheless, I am sure some of these guys would not have given it a thought when they announced they were leaving to join Saint Doug's staff with the Jets . . . oh wait, I am sorry, I forgot.

When the guys who do not get a job on Rex's staff or another team are up late at night all pissed off wondering what happened, they should think of one person and one person only:

Doug Freaking Marrone.

Pepper Johnson says Rex Ryan has job waiting for him

just saw this on ESPN. not sure if its factual or not.

Old news now. They have already said this is the case. However, like the article says, there's already too many coaches on the D with all of the Rex Ryan followers. Pepper would be better served going elsewhere. Which is too bad because I think he's a good coach and the players really love him