Who do you hate the most

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good call on Kraft; I hate that guy and his effeminate high 5s.

Here is a curve ball: I kinda now hate the Indy Colts. Through dumb luck they fall into the only two can't miss no. 1 QB prospects of the last 20 years. And that is a city-- a basketball only town--that doesn't deserve that kind of football success.

Hate 'em.

I feel exactly the same way. Just doesn't seem fair -- particularly when the owner is a drunk blowhard so it's not even as if you could say "he's a good guy."

I feel exactly the same way. Just doesn't seem fair -- particularly when the owner is a drunk blowhard so it's not even as if you could say "he's a good guy."

So you're saying people with substance abuse problems can't be good people.

!@#$

****ty father

Violent towards women

Hypocrite

Pinko

I could go on, but I've already wasted 30 seconds of my life talking about him.

Didn't Yoko weed that out of him? Not the hypocrite commie part though... ;-) LoL

He had a crappy, violent father, I guess that doesn't help as a role model.

Oh... And my picks:

Carolina Hurricanes and/or Edmonton Oilers.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Didn't Yoko weed that out of him?

Eventually, maybe. But then, who really knows? People like to get mad at Yoko but in reality she wouldn't have been present nearly as much if Lennon hadn't been such a controlling partner. Afraid she would leave him, he'd force her to accompany him to things that had nothing to do with her, like various band activities.

They also stole their team from Baltimore. Granted Baltimore stole the Browns back, and two wrongs don't make a right, but still isn't right. Reason I won't root for Indy, Baltimore, or Tennessee.

How about the Utah Jazz via NOLA, LA Lakers via Minny, StLouis Rams via Cleveland then LA, Arizona Cardinals via Chicago then StLouis... The list goes on... Do you hate those teams?

What other pro teams in the Big 4 were moved? Off the top of my head:

Washington Nationals

Golden State Warrior

Carolina Hurricanes

LA Clippers via San Diego

New Jersey Devils

Calgary Flames

Winnipeg Jets

Arizona Coyotes

Colorado Rockies

Oakland Athletics

LA Dodgers

SF Giants

Milwaukee Brewers (look it up, I think only MLB team to move east, from Seattle Pilots)

Oakland Raiders (that's just a plain mess... But still they were LA first, so yes Oakland stole them)

Dallas Stars

Oklahoma Thunder

Sacremento Kings

New Orleans Pelicans (Not sure about this one?)

Atlanta Braves

Kansas City Royals (Not sure, but think so)

Texas Rangers

Did I forget any "movers?" So who do you root for! ;-P ;-P

How about the Utah Jazz via NOLA, LA Lakers via Minny, StLouis Rams via Cleveland then LA, Arizona Cardinals via Chicago then StLouis... The list goes on... Do you hate those teams?

What other pro teams in the Big 4 were moved? Off the top of my head:

Washington Nationals

Golden State Warrior

Carolina Hurricanes

LA Clippers via San Diego

New Jersey Devils

Calgary Flames

Winnipeg Jets

Arizona Coyotes

Colorado Rockies

Oakland Athletics

LA Dodgers

SF Giants

Milwaukee Brewers (look it up, I think only MLB team to move east, from Seattle Pilots)

Oakland Raiders (that's just a plain mess... But still they were LA first, so yes Oakland stole them)

Dallas Stars

Oklahoma Thunder

Sacremento Kings

New Orleans Pelicans (Not sure about this one?)

Atlanta Braves

Kansas City Royals (Not sure, but think so)

Texas Rangers

Did I forget any "movers?" So who do you root for! ;-P ;-P

Pelicans were the hornets, and I think KC was expansion. Could be wrong on both. I don't mind hockey teams that have moved from South to the North because I dislike southern hockey teams. I hate the Clippers especially, not because of moving from San Diego, but because they moved from Buffalo.

Eventually, maybe. But then, who really knows? People like to get mad at Yoko but in reality she wouldn't have been present nearly as much if Lennon hadn't been such a controlling partner. Afraid she would leave him, he'd force her to accompany him to things that had nothing to do with her, like various band activities.

Yeah, interesting...

I know that when I say this, I may be stepping on pins and needles

But I don't like all these people slagging her for breaking up the Beatles.

I never understood why people got mad @ Yoko.

Where did you read this stuff? The national Enquirer?

Pelicans were the hornets, and I think KC was expansion. Could be wrong on both. I don't mind hockey teams that have moved from South to the North because I dislike southern hockey teams. I hate the Clippers especially, not because of moving from San Diego, but because they moved from Buffalo.

I agree. I hate the Celtics because BFLO should have stayed and they should have moved Boston to the West Coast! :-O

And... What team moved from the South to The North in hockey? Oh that's right, sh*t hole sprawling Atlanta gets the dubious distinction for losing two teams. Flames (Calgary) and Jets (Winnipeg/Thrashers). I never understood why Calgary kept "The Flames" name and I never understood why Atlanta named themselves after The Union Sacking. Atlanta does get a few points in my book for the Flames nickname though... ;-)

Where did you read this stuff? The national Enquirer?

LMAO... You just made me spit...

My hatred for Yoko Ono is based solely on this.

Oh, and Raiders were originally in Oakland, moved to LA, then moved back to Oakland. So they're ok again in my book. Well, by that standard.

I thought Raiders were in LA, then OAK, then LA, then OAK. Or am I getting the Chargers mixed up? Were the Chargers in LA first?