Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

13 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

That's odd.  I remember like 10 minutes ago when I was a literal Nazi white supremacist who wanted to starve the poor, marginalize people of non-European descent, bash gays, bathe in the blood of the elderly, and take away people's access to healthcare for kicks.

Live by the sword, die by the sword, Gary. 

You forgot the part about embracing and redefining slavery.

Just now, peace out said:

What you said is a lie. What liars do is lie. 

I'll just sit back and wait for folks to post examples of all of these things.  It won't take long.

You have no where to hide, Gary.

Name me a liar and I'll burn you with the truth.

9 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Hardly.

Since you don't seem to know how message boards work, I'll explain it to you.

People type in words, and then they type the "Submit Reply" button.

The message board the saves the words people type, compartmentalizing them to the user who posted them, and saves them into conversation stings called "threads".

These "threads" actually archive the things people say in perpetuity, fully searchable.

Among these archived conversations you'll find many examples of both our board's own vocal liberal presence, as well as many prominent political figures, news makers, pundits, etc. making these exact claims; all source right here, to our little home.

But I'm intellectually dishonest and a liar?

!@#$ you, you hack.  It's too bad you can't purchase self-awareness on Amazon, because I'd send you some post haste.

Yeah, but you're a literal Nazi, so your opinion of how these interwebs things work is invalid.

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Oh... so now after years of admitting to your laughing at the deaths of American servicemen it's now "BS". 

No wonder you've so easily believed a conspiracy devoid of evidence for over two years. You've got the cognitive ability of a sock.

What did socks do to you to warrant such an insult?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

I'll just sit back and wait for folks to post examples of all of these things.  It won't take long.

You have no where to hide, Gary.

Name me a liar and I'll burn you with the truth.

Show me where "10 minutes ago" all that happened LiesToldByTasker.

Until then, you're a liar.

Just now, peace out said:

Garys only way to argue - make a ridiculous point, get called out for it, then change the subject to a different point entirely. Claim victory - then run away and change screen names hoping everyone forgets. 

3 minutes ago, peace out said:

So, you respond to Greg with "I'll wait until the report comes out to make up my mind" and then shortly afterward you give gator a thumbs up for his hysterical remarks about Trump's "guilt". Gary, that right there is proof that you are a liar.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, peace out said:

ALOL

I actually really laughed out loud.

Your quibble, and the reason you named me a liar, isn't because those things haven't been said in the general public forum by liberal thought leaders and mouth pieces, and echoed right here on this board, because you know that they have, and are; it's because I used hyperbole to make a point about how recent and constant the barrage has been, and used the phrasing "10 minutes".

You're a true national treasure, Gary.

Don't ever change.

9 minutes ago, peace out said:

The hate steaming from you is impalpable.

Reading it as written = the "hate" steaming from Taskers post would be tough to discern, touch or see - which is the opposite of what he was trying to say. Steam (his choice of imagery) is not impalpable - it's palpable by definition.

Gary has issues with language. Maybe that's why he's confusing "honesty" and "lying". 

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Maybe he was trying to say the hate "steaming off" Tasker's post was subtle and tough to discern? 

You could make that case... if the rest of the conversation hadn't been him trying to argue the opposite. He meant to write palpable. He !@#$ed up. But rather than admit that, he doubles down on his dishonesty to the point of making a whole new thread about it. 

Gary, this is why you're considered dishonest.