Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Another prized democrat institution weighs in

https://nypost.com/2021/05/19/black-lives-matter-comes-out-in-solidarity-with-palestinians/

Pro rape kidnapping and civilian assassination. These is the organization we plaster the name of on our streets and sports venues. 

I wonder if they cobble this under the peaceful protest umbrella 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Ok how close is it? excusing terrorists kidnapping raping and killing civilians and children vs suggesting a general would have long ago been executed for treason? 

The squad says stupid things from time to time, but they do actually do try to govern, and they are responsible to their districtS

Donald Trump says stupid things. Every time he opens his mouth madeno attempt to govern and literally is under indictment criminal indictment with over 80 charges against him and has been impeached twice.

The two are not equal that is the problem for Republicans they want them so badly to be equal but they’re not

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, B-Man said:

So I admit that I might be missing it, but is there anyone that is not condemning the attack on Israel?

There might be people that are trying to say let’s not just destroy the hole of Gaza, because there are a lot of civilians there, and there is some thing there to unpack

This is not a support of hamas they are terrorists, and every single one of them need to be routed out this is about keeping in mind that there are civilians, in factor here now in my opinion, Israel should tell the civilians time to leave at least temporarily, because we are about to destroy some ***** to get these terrorists

8 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Irv this is a little shallow, seeing as how the president you adore is talking about executing one of our generals

You’re an antisemite.  And for the record, I don’t adore Trump at all.  But this ***** would not be happening were it not for the Squad and dopey Biden.  Never pegged you as a Jew hater.  Sad there are so many of you on PPP. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Irv said:

You’re an antisemite.  And for the record, I don’t adore Trump at all.  But this ***** would not be happening were it not for the Squad and dopey Biden.  Never pegged you as a Jew hater.  Sad there are so many of you on PPP. 

Your accusations are not valid

Would really like to know why you were putting this on Biden

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Irv said:

If anything, the Hamas terror attack triggered the left to openly showing how anti-Israeli they are.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Your accusations are not valid

Would really like to know why you were putting this on Biden

It really saddens me to read some of the posts on here.  I didn't realize the hatred for Israel was so strong.    

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Yeah, no It didn’t. Everybody is pretty much in unison on condemning this attack.

You need to read more.

FTA:

On Saturday, as the raping and murdering and kidnapping were happening in Israel, Najma Sharif, a writer for Soho House magazine and Teen Vogue, posted on X: “What did y’all think decolonization meant? vibes? papers? essays? losers.” 

So far, Sharif’s post has been liked 100,000 times and reposted nearly 23,000 times—by, among others, The Washington Post’s global opinions editor, Karen Attiah. 

The point was: Don’t be squeamish. Never mind the Jewish girl being pulled by her hair with blood streaming between her legs. Never mind the women being raped beside the corpses of their friends at a music festival. Never mind the children and babies snatched from their parents.

If you can’t handle it, if you condemn it without a preamble or equivocation, you’re an apologist for the Zionist colonizers. 

All this is a good reminder that when people say something, they often mean it, and we should believe them, or at least take them seriously. Fancy-sounding academic jargon is not a curious intellectual exercise. Words make worlds. 

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You need to read more.

FTA:

On Saturday, as the raping and murdering and kidnapping were happening in Israel, Najma Sharif, a writer for Soho House magazine and Teen Vogue, posted on X: “What did y’all think decolonization meant? vibes? papers? essays? losers.” 

So far, Sharif’s post has been liked 100,000 times and reposted nearly 23,000 times—by, among others, The Washington Post’s global opinions editor, Karen Attiah. 

The point was: Don’t be squeamish. Never mind the Jewish girl being pulled by her hair with blood streaming between her legs. Never mind the women being raped beside the corpses of their friends at a music festival. Never mind the children and babies snatched from their parents.

If you can’t handle it, if you condemn it without a preamble or equivocation, you’re an apologist for the Zionist colonizers. 

All this is a good reminder that when people say something, they often mean it, and we should believe them, or at least take them seriously. Fancy-sounding academic jargon is not a curious intellectual exercise. Words make worlds. 

I’m talking about people that actually matter

• Eyeroll 2