Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

8 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I won’t take lectures on civility from somebody who suggests molesting another mans wife. 

Family units definitely aren’t important to you people, but they are to custodians of western civilization such as myself. It’s a sacred institution and I’m not shocked you don’t understand. After all it is only a mere 300 years that separates you from a mud hut. 

Now, GOOD DAY. 

You people?  What do you mean?

• Haha (+1) 1

To All -- I apologize for my bigoted posts. I meant no offense to any save one.

There's not a racist bone in my body and I despise racists. However, I am not above making racial comments if my intention is to piss one person off entirely.

I have many black, hispanic, and asian brothers whom I served with and would/have gladly risked my life for.

18 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

There's not a racist bone in my body and I despise racists. However, I am not above making racial comments if my intention is to piss one person off entirely.

I have many black, hispanic, and asian brothers whom I served with and would/have gladly risked my life for.

So you don’t like me because I talked about your wife or because I’m black or is it both?  Because referring me as “you people” and about my ancestors living in mud huts leads me to believe you have several racist bones in your body.  

And by the way you’ve not pissed me off. You’ve made me feel very sorry for you and the people who have to deal with you on a regular basis. 

Edited by Chef Jim

2 hours ago, The_Dude said:

So you're not just an *****, you're a hypocritical *****.

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/14/2018 at 6:32 AM, The_Dude said:

I’m not here to do internet fighting. 

But thats just laughable. Carry on hero. 

Maybe don’t talk about people’s wives ya filthy spearchucker. 

WTF? How is this tolerated and not an insta-ban?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

Rules are a lot looser on PPP.  I wouldn't consider that ban-worthy here.

We basically don't silence shitburgers here, so we know what they are.

And I didn’t report his PM to me. I chalked it of to being drunk, off his meds or he just really dislikes black guys.  And really I don’t want him banned. He’s quite entertaining. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

And I didn’t report his PM to me. I chalked it of to being drunk, off his meds or he just really dislikes black guys.  And really I don’t want him banned. He’s quite entertaining. 

I really don't want him banned because this is all evidence in his future domestic violence hearing.

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Yeah what a *****stick. It’s been at least 350 since my family lived in mud huts. 

Any family in the midwest?  As an American, it could have been as recently as 100 years ago. 

Give it another 100, and we'll be back to it.  Pise construction is coming back in to vogue.  

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Any family in the midwest?  As an American, it could have been as recently as 100 years ago. 

Give it another 100, and we'll be back to it.  Pise construction is coming back in to vogue.  

Thats because it’s exceptionally efficient in heating and cooling. 90% earth, 10% concrete. Works amazingly. 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/accused-isis-supporter-faces-decades-in-prison-for-plotting-berkeley-attack

Haj being Haj. It’s what they do. 

10 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I really don't want him banned because this is all evidence in his future domestic violence hearing.

Tommy, that’s not how I roll. 

Rule #1 for a cavarlyman: Maintain the freedom to maneuver. 

Ya can’t maneuver very well from a jail cell. 

Further, I’m tickled at what a loose cannon you think I am. I’m not. 

I remember reading about a savage from the Teutonis tribe challenged Marius to a one-on-one dual. Marius being a smart guy declined. Cowardly? No. Smart, yes. A couple days later Marius killed the crap out of that dude and probably 80,000 others. The lesson: fight when you can win; be like Marius. 

Edited by The_Dude

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

Thats because it’s exceptionally efficient in heating and cooling. 90% earth, 10% concrete. Works amazingly. 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/accused-isis-supporter-faces-decades-in-prison-for-plotting-berkeley-attack

Haj being Haj. It’s what they do. 

Tommy, that’s not how I roll. 

Rule #1 for a cavarlyman: Maintain the freedom to maneuver. 

Ya can’t maneuver very well from a jail cell. 

Further, I’m tickled at what a loose cannon you think I am. I’m not. 

I remember reading about a savage from the Teutonis tribe challenged Marius to a one-on-one dual. Marius being a smart guy declined. Cowardly? No. Smart, yes. A couple days later Marius killed the crap out of that dude and probably 80,000 others. The lesson: fight when you can win; be like Marius. 

Where did the Islamic man touch you?  Show me on this doll:

s-l300.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Where did the Islamic man touch you?  Show me on this doll:

s-l300.jpg

That is funny. 

I wonder if our european cousins would find it funny as many women there have been sexually assaulted by Muslim men — which is their right since the european whores don’t cover themselves properly. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

That is funny. 

I wonder if our european cousins would find it funny as many women there have been sexually assaulted by Muslim men — which is their right since the european whores don’t cover themselves properly. 

You know what I find funny?

The little cups on airlines that they have with ice. The ice is hollow. Is that to save weight for fuel economy?  Whose idea was that?

19 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

That is funny. 

European whores?  You are a special kind of Neanderthal aren’t you?