Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

THE MERKEL LEGACY: A Israeli teen and two of his friends were attacked at a Berlin railway station by a group of Arab men who became enraged when they heard a Hebrew song playing on the Israeli’s cellphone.

“Hebrew music? For 70 years you are murdering children. Berlin is our city now and here we don’t listen to f*cking Jewish music.”

Our city now.” Let that sink in.

Muslims beating up a Jew.

Hard to imagine something that makes American liberals happier.

1 minute ago, peace out said:

No kidding. Lots of crap gets spewed on here but that's uncalled for in my opinion.

That's odd.  I remember like 10 minutes ago when I was a literal Nazi white supremacist who wanted to starve the poor, marginalize people of non-European descent, bash gays, bathe in the blood of the elderly, and take away people's access to healthcare for kicks.

Live by the sword, die by the sword, Gary. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

That's odd.  I remember like 10 minutes ago when I was a literal Nazi white supremacist who wanted to starve the poor, marginalize people of non-European descent, bash gays, bathe in the blood of the elderly, and take away people's access to healthcare for kicks.

Yes, but we actually don't want violence against Jews or anyone. 

Oh!!! You were being sarcastic!?!? 

I also remember when you claimed to be a Libertarian, yet no word about our absolute President...

This is another example of intellectual dishonesty. Congratulations, you're a liar.

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yes, but we actually don't want violence against Jews or anyone. 

Oh!!! You were being sarcastic!?!? 

I also remember when you claimed to be a Libertarian, yet no word about our absolute President...

Why are you calling him the absolute president?

35 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Muslims beating up a Jew.

Hard to imagine something that makes American liberals happier.

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Liberals are happy about violence against Jews? 

You have to be a real load of crap to even say that. 

4 minutes ago, peace out said:

No kidding. Lots of crap gets spewed on here but that's uncalled for in my opinion.

63ae123986f755179f3d8da3cfcab2e8.jpg.................

The POINT of the story is NOT American liberals but German Muslims and terrorism.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Unless it's American servicemen and ambassadors. Then their deaths are HILARIOUS to you, amirite? 

Nope, just the made up political BS you guys come up with about that....that are never proved. 

Unlike how Trump is an obstructor of justice, totally prove able! 

Just now, B-Man said:

63ae123986f755179f3d8da3cfcab2e8.jpg.................

The POINT of the story is NOT American liberals but German Muslims and terrorism.

Go back to sleep moron 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Nope, just the made up political BS you guys come up with about that....that are never proved. 

Oh... so now after years of admitting to your laughing at the deaths of American servicemen it's now "BS". 

No wonder you've so easily believed a conspiracy devoid of evidence for over two years. You've got the cognitive ability of a sock.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Oh... so now after years of admitting to your laughing at the deaths of American servicemen it's now "BS". 

No wonder you've so easily believed a conspiracy devoid of evidence for over two years. You've got the cognitive ability of a sock.

Sorry, that's a lie, I never admitted to that lie. 

Speaking of lies, why did Trump make up that lie about the Trump Towers meeting? 

7 minutes ago, peace out said:

This is another example of intellectual dishonesty. Congratulations, you're a liar.

Hardly.

Since you don't seem to know how message boards work, I'll explain it to you.

People type in words, and then they type the "Submit Reply" button.

The message board the saves the words people type, compartmentalizing them to the user who posted them, and saves them into conversation strings called "threads".

These "threads" actually archive the things people say in perpetuity, fully searchable.

Among these archived conversations you'll find many examples of both our board's own vocal liberal presence, as well as many prominent political figures, news makers, pundits, etc. making these exact claims; all sourced right here, to our little home.

But I'm intellectually dishonest and a liar?

!@#$ you, you hack.  It's too bad you can't purchase self-awareness on Amazon, because I'd send you some post haste.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 1

Hardly.

Since you don't seem to know how message boards work, I'll explain it to you.

People type in words, and then they type the "Submit Reply" button.

The message board the saves the words people type, compartmentalizing them to the user who posted them, and saves them into conversation stings called "threads".

These "threads" actually archive the things people say in perpetuity, fully searchable.

Among these archived conversations you'll find many examples of both our board's own vocal liberal presence, as well as many prominent political figures, news makers, pundits, etc. making these exact claims; all source right here, to our little home.

But I'm intellectually dishonest and a liar?

!@#$ you, you hack.  It's too bad you can't purchase self-awareness on Amazon, because I'd send you some post haste.

What you said is a lie. What liars do is lie. 

The hate steaming from you is impalpable.

Edited by peace out

4 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

One of the reasons I go for the excessive language is to watch the left suddenly get offended. They're too stupid to understand I'm only presenting thoughts the way they present thoughts.

Like this.

Trump is a racist. Trump is a Republican. All Republicans are racist.

Trump is a racist. Trump was elected by voters. All Trump voters are racist.

So based on their intellectual reasoning, we know that Obama hates Israelis . Obama is a liberal.  So all liberals hate Israelis.

We also know that Obama loves all Muslims. So all liberals must love all Muslims.

So by liberal logic, what would make a liberal happier than finding out the people they love (Muslims) are beating up people they hate (Israelis).

They're a tad too stupid to put that idea together, however.