Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The pot telling the dutch boiler to look out the window at another, similar dutch boiler?

That is one !@#$ed-up metaphor.  Hope that post-concussion syndrome clears up for you soon...

Or............................................think of the slim possibility that it is a kettle telling the pot to look in the mirror. Just sayin'.

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Or............................................think of the slim possibility that it is a kettle telling the pot to look in the mirror. Just sayin'.

No, pretty sure it's just a !@#$ed up metaphor.

17 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The pot telling the dutch boiler to look out the window at another, similar dutch boiler?

That is one !@#$ed-up metaphor.  Hope that post-concussion syndrome clears up for you soon...

He wants to be given a Dutch Oven

8 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Can you even imagine the amount of smugness a pack of 50 Ben Shapiro's would have?

50 of the 62 dead were members of Hamas.

Yes, war.

I look forward to your complete retraction.

Lmao. Let’s just go with all 62. You’ll believe whatever they tell you. You and your kind have made your minds up already. That’s what you want to hear.

Listen up, if those slain actually did cross the border you wouldn’t even be hearing me complain. Did you actually see how far away they were from the fence??? My guess is no because you DGAF.

I actually use my head when I hear reports like this. They get their numbers from the funerals they say. Depending on who actually shows up. Newsflash. I’ve been to funerals in Palestine. The entire village shows up. Everyone even takes turn with the shovel.

Just use your head for one second and maybe you might see the light. They didn’t know these guys were from Hamas until after the fact. Pretty astonishing coincidence huh? Pure luck I guess. Or maybe, just maybe, they can call anyone they want a terrorist and you’ll eat it up. Just like when they say it’s Defense when it’s actually offense. Just like when they say Hamas “wants to wipe Israel off the map” and the Israelis are ACTUALLY wiping Palestine off it. Takes all of two seconds to google a map of Palestine today compared to 1947. 

2 minutes ago, Justice said:

Lmao. Let’s just go with all 62. You’ll believe whatever they tell you. You and your kind have made your minds up already. That’s what you want to hear.

Listen up, if those slain actually did cross the border you wouldn’t even be hearing me complain. Did you actually see how far away they were from the fence??? My guess is no because you DGAF.

I actually use my head when I hear reports like this. They get their numbers from the funerals they say. Depending on who actually shows up. Newsflash. I’ve been to funerals in Palestine. The entire village shows up. Everyone even takes turn with the shovel.

Just use your head for one second and maybe you might see the light. They didn’t know these guys were from Hamas until after the fact. Pretty astonishing coincidence huh? Pure luck I guess. Or maybe, just maybe, they can call anyone they want a terrorist and you’ll eat it up. Just like when they say it’s Defense when it’s actually offense. Just like when they say Hamas “wants to wipe Israel off the map” and the Israelis are ACTUALLY wiping Palestine off it. Takes all of two seconds to google a map of Palestine today compared to 1947. 

Actually, it was Hamas who claimed 50 of the 62, not Israel.

Nice to see you voicing your support for terrorists though.  Good look, that.

6 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Actually, it was Hamas who claimed 50 of the 62, not Israel.

Nice to see you voicing your support for terrorists though.  Good look, that.

I didn’t see that. Where did you see that? How can that be proven? Like I said, you’ll believe whatever. If that’s true then I feel a little better. Not a fan of terrorists. 

See that second line right there is just you being an A-hole. You're the one that supports terrorists. Israeli terrorists.  

Edited by Justice

10 minutes ago, Justice said:

If the protesters weren't at the fence throwing rocks, etc. and trying to invade Israel would the Israeli soldiers be there in force and be actually using that force to repel the invaders?

Let me get this straight. Israel can kill 62 because they threatened their borders and it’s totally justified, but if Israelis get killed in the WB, Palestinian authority controlled land then it’s terrorism? Ok. Got it. No hypocritical BS there. 

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

If the protesters weren't at the fence throwing rocks, etc. and trying to invade Israel would the Israeli soldiers be there in force and be actually using that force to repel the invaders?

Happens all the time. They enter PA land. They shoot and kill ppl all the time. Palestinians get more jail time for throwing stones than an Israeli for MURDERING a Palestinian. That’s a fact. Look it up. That right there should be evidence enough for you, but I’m sure you’ll try to rationalize it or just ignore it. I’ll go with ignore it. 

1 minute ago, Justice said:

I didn’t see that. Where did you see that? How can that be proven? Like I said, you’ll believe whatever. If that’s true then I feel a little better. Not a fan of terrorists. 

See that second line right there is just you being an A-hole. You're the one that supports terrorists. Israeli terrorists. To me. 

No, that's not me being an !@#$.  That's me explaining to you what you're doing.  Listen, I enjoy your posts here.  From what I've read from you over the years, I believe you try to be a deeply moral and good man.  I know, from your posts, which I take at face value, that you love your family deeply, that you care about the world and the issues of the day, that you're compassionate, and that you are a man of God.  I respect that, and I respect you.  If either of us drank, I'm sure we'd enjoy a beer together.  If we encountered each other at a Bills game, I would love to spend the day cheering them on together.

I don't believe Israel to be innocent in any of this.  There are no innocents in a war.

The point I am trying to make is that you are too close to this issue to be in any way objective.  That, and it would behoove you to make sure your information is correct before opining.  I understand the difficulty in doing that when talking about issues we're passionate about; which I know is an absurd understatement in your situation given what we are discussing.  However I implore you to try.  Your people are at war, and often times they are the aggressors.  This is one of those times.

Here is the source you asked for.  Actually, I'll provide you with several from a wide variety of sources to try and cut through bias:

https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/palestinians/50-of-dead-in-gaza-protest-were-hamas-activists-says-hamas-official-1.6094899

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/16/middleeast/hamas-members-gaza-deaths/index.html

https://nypost.com/2018/05/16/hamas-claims-most-killed-at-gaza-border-were-supporters/

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/16/hamas-50-dead-israel-clash/

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/hamas-claims-majority-gaza-protest-victims-members-article-1.3993750

• Like (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

No, that's not me being an !@#$.  That's me explaining to you what you're doing.  Listen, I enjoy your posts here.  From what I've read from you over the years, I believe you try to be a deeply moral and good man.  I know, from your posts, which I take at face value, that you love your family deeply, that you care about the world and the issues of the day, that you're compassionate, and that you are a man of God.  I respect that, and I respect you.  If either of us drank, I'm sure we'd enjoy a beer together.  If we encountered each other at a Bills game, I would love to spend the day cheering them on together.

I don't believe Israel to be innocent in any of this.  There are no innocents in a war.

The point I am trying to make is that you are too close to this issue to be in any way objective.  That, and it would behoove you to make sure your information is correct before opining.  I understand the difficulty in doing that when talking about issues we're passionate about; which I know is an absurd understatement in your situation given what we are discussing.  However I implore you to try.  Your people are at war, and often times they are the aggressors.  This is one of those times.

Here is the source you asked for.  Actually, I'll provide you with several from a wide variety of sources to try and cut through bias:

https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/palestinians/50-of-dead-in-gaza-protest-were-hamas-activists-says-hamas-official-1.6094899

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/16/middleeast/hamas-members-gaza-deaths/index.html

https://nypost.com/2018/05/16/hamas-claims-most-killed-at-gaza-border-were-supporters/

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/16/hamas-50-dead-israel-clash/

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/hamas-claims-majority-gaza-protest-victims-members-article-1.3993750

I truly didn’t know that. I read the provided link and heard the statement. I still have my doubts though and maybe that is because I’m too close to the situation.

I’m highly suspicious of Hamas because of what I’ve been told about them and everything I’ve seen backs what I’ve heard. I heard Israel started and funded Hamas to be an opposing force for Arafat’s Fatah group. It makes sense too because everything Hamas does benefits Israel. 

2 minutes ago, Justice said:

I truly didn’t know that. I read the provided link and heard the statement. I still have my doubts though and maybe that is because I’m too close to the situation.

I’m highly suspicious of Hamas because of what I’ve been told about them and everything I’ve seen backs what I’ve heard. I heard Israel started and funded Hamas to be an opposing force for Arafat’s Fatah group. It makes sense too because everything Hamas does benefits Israel. 

It's not the thread (actually it's probably the perfect thread) for this but I'll say it anyway: thinking in terms of monolithic nation states rather than factions comprised of elements of nation states (and other entities), can often lead you further from the truth you're seeking. 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Justice said:

Happens all the time. They enter PA land. They shoot and kill ppl all the time.

What does Pennsylvania have to do with this?

Granted I remember Obama hating on my people for clinging to guns and religion, but how this is relevant to the Middle East?

1 minute ago, /dev/null said:

Granted I remember Obama hating on my people for clinging to guns and religion, but how this is relevant to the Middle East?

Ha ha ha. 

9 hours ago, /dev/null said:

I heard Erie is like little beirut.

xD

7 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

I think all the sun exposure's gone to your head.

<----not in PA anymore :P

I know you're not in PA, but I still have a heart for Macungie.

Why, I think it's time for their annual Pet Rock parade soon, no?