Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

• ABC News is reporting that Saifullo Saipov is the name of the Manhattan terrorist responsible for killing at least 8 people in New York City today.

he is a 2010 immigrant from Uzbekistan.

33xd6x3.jpgThe truck ended up near the pedestrian overpass right next to [borough of] Manhattan Community College

My brother-in-law was right there. As in mere feet away. As in "he was standing right next to two of the people who were killed."

Tom, keep an eye on him.......................even down the line

My Brother was at the Las Vegas Massacre, he got separated from his wife and spent twenty minutes finding her and then getting out of there.

He is a doctor.

and now weeks and weeks later he is still beating himself up because he didn't "do anything to help others"

I am worried about him.

There are different types of victims at these terrorists murders.

My Brother was at the Las Vegas Massacre, he got separated from his wife and spent twenty minutes finding her and then getting out of there.

He is a doctor.

and now weeks and weeks later he is still beating himself up because he didn't "do anything to help others"

I am worried about him.

Damn, I hope he'll be okay too.

Damn - I hope he's okay.

He is, for now. My sister's a bit of a wreck; don't know about the kids (though they're probably feeding off their parents' emotions, at least.)

He is a doctor.

I am worried about him.

Yeah, I was really happy to already be seeing a psychiatrist after 9/11. I know how badly just witnessing something can mess you up, never mind being that close to it.

I'll call him tomorrow; I figured tonight was for family.

He was walking around waving toy guns. He was probably crazy

Yeah, he had an air pellet pistol and a paintball pistol, apparently.

He did look like your good old fashioned "NUTJOB" and not some terrorist type to be worried about.

Look at the truck he used! Some sort of little Home Depot flatbed/pickup truck which is not nearly big/heavy enough for what he was trying to do.

Guy's not only insane, he's stupid.

The interesting thing is that this type of thing always ends with a dead nut job, but this guy is in custody and doing well.

I don't think they will get much intel out of him though. Some sort of immigrant from Uzbekistan I believe..

Yeah, he had an air pellet pistol and a paintball pistol, apparently.

He did look like your good old fashioned "NUTJOB" and not some terrorist type to be worried about.

Look at the truck he used! Some sort of little Home Depot flatbed/pickup truck which is not nearly big/heavy enough for what he was trying to do.

Guy's not only insane, he's stupid.

The interesting thing is that this type of thing always ends with a dead nut job, but this guy is in custody and doing well.

I don't think they will get much intel out of him though. Some sort of immigrant from Uzbekistan I believe..

He did yell allahu akbar so obviously he wasn't any kind of a terrorist and nobody to be worried about. Somehow that little truck grew big enough to kill or injure 20 people.