Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

From Kimberley Ross.........http://www.redstate.com/kimberly_ross/2017/06/06/imams-statement-attackers/

On Monday, only two days after terrorists attacked and killed Londoners and tourists enjoying a night out, more than 130 Imams and religious leaders in the U.K. issued an unprecedented statement.

Part of their message, as posted on The Muslim Council of Britains site.

We, as Muslim Imams and religious leaders, condemn the recent terror attacks in Manchester and London in the strongest terms possible. Coming from a range of backgrounds, and from across the UK; feeling the pain the rest of the nation feels, we have come together to express our shock and utter disgust at these cold-blooded murders.

We are deeply hurt that a spate of terror attacks have been committed in our country once more by murderers who seek to gain religious legitimacy for their actions. We seek to clarify that their reprehensible actions have neither legitimacy nor our sympathy.

Weve heard similar statements of condemnation from those in the Muslim community before, but what followed was unexpected, to say the least (emphasis mine).

We pray to God that the perpetrators be judged in accordance with the gravity of their crimes in the hereafter. Their acts and wilful dismissal of our religious principles alienates them from any association with our community

Consequently, and in light of other such ethical principles which are quintessential to Islam, we will not perform the traditional Islamic funeral prayer for the perpetrators and we also urge fellow imams and religious authorities to withdraw such a privilege. This is because such indefensible actions are completely at odds with the lofty teachings of Islam.

These vile murderers seek to divide our society and instil fear; we will ensure they fail.

Calling out terrorism and refusing to perform the funeral prayer for the attackers? That is something I dont believe Ive ever seen before.

Good for them..........

I've been beating that drum for a while here.

Thanks for sharing.

The reparations were crushing, with the sole purpose of peace being punitive for Germany. There's no way this can be in dispute.

:beer:

That is largely a myth. Germany was not destitute, and was in much better shape than Soviet Union. But the political instability and the Depression aftermath set the perfect stage for Adolf.

Only because they circumvented the treaty. The treaty was overly onerous, and the Germans almost immediately ignored the most crushing aspects of it.

:beer:

Only because they circumvented the treaty. The treaty was overly onerous, and the Germans almost immediately ignored the most crushing aspects of it.

So you do agree that the real effect of the reparations wasn't that onerous.

So you do agree that the real effect of the reparations wasn't that onerous.

Sure because the Germans ignored the treaty.

Of course that wasn't the statement you made. You said Germany wasn't being !@#$ed with and Tasker pointed out the punitive nature and intent of the treaty. You called that a myth. It's not. Had Germany stuck to the treaty's terms, history would be vastly different. But they didn't. They immediately began circumventing nearly every meaningful aspect of the treaty.

Just like they did after WW2 as well when it came to creating a nuclear weapons program by working with South Africa. Which isn't relevant but worth pointing out as an aside.

Well, soccer hooligans are good for one thing....

'F*** YOU I'M MILLWALL' Defiant battlecry of hero footie fan hailed the ‘Lion of London Bridge’ after single-handedly fighting machete terror trio with bare fists

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3731817/defiant-battlecry-of-hero-footie-fan-hailed-the-lion-of-london-bridge-after-single-handedly-fighting-machete-terror-trio-with-bare-fists/

Well, soccer hooligans are good for one thing....

'F*** YOU I'M MILLWALL' Defiant battlecry of hero footie fan hailed the Lion of London Bridge after single-handedly fighting machete terror trio with bare fists

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3731817/defiant-battlecry-of-hero-footie-fan-hailed-the-lion-of-london-bridge-after-single-handedly-fighting-machete-terror-trio-with-bare-fists/

Hammers, machetes, and knives. The terroists in England and France sound like they are out of Gangs of New York.

Sure because the Germans ignored the treaty.

Of course that wasn't the statement you made. You said Germany wasn't being !@#$ed with and Tasker pointed out the punitive nature and intent of the treaty. You called that a myth. It's not. Had Germany stuck to the treaty's terms, history would be vastly different. But they didn't. They immediately began circumventing nearly every meaningful aspect of the treaty.

Just like they did after WW2 as well when it came to creating a nuclear weapons program by working with South Africa. Which isn't relevant but worth pointing out as an aside.

I suggest you work on your reading comprehension.

This is why we need to have a temporary ban to figure this **** out. Pray for London? Yes, pray they get some leadership.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/17239/watch-london-mayor-asked-about-400-jihadis-still-amanda-prestigiacomo

I can't tell which is more odd: that the mayor of London seems to care so very little for the safety of the city's people, or that Piers Morgan looks like he ate Al Gore.

I suggest you work on your reading comprehension.

I read it accurately. You just said something incorrect and rather than admit you, you tried to shift the conversation.

I will put it this way, the Germans were being extremely fvcked with.

No they weren't. The vast majority of the Weimar ills were self-imposed.

The reparations were crushing, with the sole purpose of peace being punitive for Germany. There's no way this can be in dispute.

That is largely a myth. Germany was not destitute, and was in much better shape than Soviet Union. But the political instability and the Depression aftermath set the perfect stage for Adolf.

It wasn't a myth. The Germans were being !@#$ed with. They just ignored the treaty.

Of course it's funny you're saying it's "largely a myth" when you said early history doesn't lie. :lol:

Edited by Deranged Rhino

I read it accurately. You just said something incorrect and rather than admit you, you tried to shift the conversation.

It wasn't a myth. The Germans were being !@#$ed with. They just ignored the treaty.

Of course it's funny you're saying it's "largely a myth" when you said early history doesn't lie. :lol:

Hitler and the Nazis got 2% of the vote in 1928 elections. Then the Great Depression happened...

Hitler capitalized on the Depression and claimed the Versaille restrictions were causing the Depression which was total crap