Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

eb5d854a639543deab5fe8807f3d9ecc_old-man Bedtime, Tom...........

Like I sleep. There's no time for sleep when there's truly awful jokes to be made.

All I can tell you is these acts are being condemned in the mosque I frequent. Can't speak for all of them. I only go to one.

As usual.

And no one will believe you. As usual.

All I can tell you is these acts are being condemned in the mosque I frequent. Can't speak for all of them. I only go to one.

Thanks! That is so good to hear! Your POV is much appreciated.

Like I sleep. There's no time for sleep when there's truly awful jokes to be made.

Like: "Did you go to the Ariana Grande concert last night? I heard it was a real blast!"

I know too soon. Are You kidding me? An Ariana Grande concert, the tasteless material is limitless especially with a brilliantly sick mind like yours, that never sleeps, which can do so much better than my lame material.

If this was going to happen, why not a Tom Petty concert! ;-)

I like how Trump just called the terrorist(s) simply losers. I'm not a fan of the guy at all, but I do find his bluntness and "everyman" way of connecting with people refreshing.

Think it's time to turn the arab world into a parking lot. There is no moderate islam. There is no islam that can be trusted to self-police.

It's a cult of death. Period.

And want about the Muslims in the rest of the world. You're a simpleton if this is truly your solution.

I like how Trump just called the terrorist(s) simply losers. I'm not a fan of the guy at all, but I do find his bluntness and "everyman" way of connecting with people refreshing.

There's probably no right word to use, but "losers" isn't strong enough. It's a bit too juvenile. I wish he would have used something more harsh.

And want about the Muslims in the rest of the world. You're a simpleton if this is truly your solution.

What about the muslims in the rest of the world?

It's a BAD belief system. We have to make the price of their terrorism SO high that they simply can't conceive the idea. You can't coexist with an idea system that is fundamentally incompatible with your own. You have to defeat it.

Edited by joesixpack

There's probably no right word to use, but "losers" isn't strong enough. It's a bit too juvenile. I wish he would have used something more harsh.

He chose not to...........

TRUMP ON MANCHESTER TERRORISTS: “EVIL LOSERS IN LIFE.”

“I won’t call them monsters, because they would like that term. . . .

I will call them, from now on, losers, because that’s what they are.”

These demented bastards must be eliminated!

@AP

BREAKING: Islamic State group says one of its members carried out the Manchester attack that killed 22 people.

racist jerk. Why are you intolerant of their culture? They're oppressed. We need to open our hearts and not expect them to understand us in our world. We need to open ourselves and our world up to them. You cis gendered old white man, you're the problem

Yes, it is refreshing that someone calls it as it is.