Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Were they? Sure, the ottomans were effective at governance, but that whole part of the world was a backwater as far back as the 1700s.

So, why is that anyone business but theirs?

Oh right they have "fill in natural resource here" that we want.

Can't lay in a hammock for every first leg of the Champions League, Barca...

They had match bans on two central players, plus injury woes.

Their midfield was abysmal, and couldn't impose itself on the game, while Enrique's tactics allowed Sandro and Alves to run unimpeded down the wings.

Barca was always going to lose this game. What they needed was an away goal, and then to impose themselves in the Nou Camp with their full contingent available. They also need to sacrifice Jeremy Mathieu to some dark god.

They had match bans on two central players, plus injury woes.

Their midfield was abysmal, and couldn't impose itself on the game, while Enrique's tactics allowed Sandro and Alves to run unimpeded down the wings.

Barca was always going to lose this game. What they needed was an away goal, and then to impose themselves in the Nou Camp with their full contingent available. They also need to sacrifice Jeremy Mathieu to some dark god.

Don't worry. Uefalona will take care of the return game.

Don't worry. Uefalona will take care of the return game.

never count out the sway that the boot-shaped country can pull upon request...

this isn't going back to France for a win over cheese-eating surrender monkeys

did I see Juve push 3 goals in a game, doesn't the franchise charter forbid scoring more than twice a game unless its an own goal?

Where was the most annoying man in the soccer world Lichtsteiner???

He leads currently but cannot top Klinsmann's courageous efforts as a player for me wanting to see him tear his knee on a dive.

Edited by row_33

never count out the sway that the boot-shaped country can pull upon request...

this isn't going back to France for a win over cheese-eating surrender monkeys

did I see Juve push 3 goals in a game, doesn't the franchise charter forbid scoring more than twice a game unless its an own goal?

Where was the most annoying man in the soccer world Lichtsteiner???

He leads currently but cannot top Klinsmann's courageous efforts as a player for me wanting to see him tear his knee on a dive.

I'm not. I dont know if you figured it out but I'm a Roma fan and I hate juve with every ounce of blood. It would be the greatest thing in the world to see them get embarrassed on the road but the Italians know how to close out a lead.

I'm hoping they pull an ancelotti against deportivo.

I've watched Serie A since the 70s, only got personal cheering for Milan with Gullit. Wish the league got back to the glory it held for many years of my life. I don't see Juve giving up 3 without counterattack goals.