Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

I don't blame people for hating Muslims. I understand. I can only speak to you fine folk and pray I change a mind or two (not f'in likely). Lol. This is the only forum I participate in.

That's quite the leap of logic. No wonder you guys are so good at the victim card.

Hypothetically...let's say it is proven the neighborhood aided and abetted radical Islamic terrorists.

What should happen next?

Prison. Possibly death sentence depending on their level of participation.

Just a comment. I couldn't help but think of Bush when I saw the question and the response. His doctrine of 'no distinction between the terrorists who committed these acts...and those that harbor them' seems to ring true here. If we (the collective sane world) are to have any shot against guerrilla warfare terrorists.... it almost necessitates mandatory participation. Part of that is punishing those who turn a blind eye on situations such as this....or, worse yet, those who actively harbor, fund and support them.

You shouldn't. It's ridiculous.

By and large, that strategy works for the Israelis. Yes, they still experience terror attacks, but between their wall building and aggressive foreign assassination/intelligence operations, it's nothing like it used to be.

By and large, that strategy works for the Israelis. Yes, they still experience terror attacks, but between their wall building and aggressive foreign assassination/intelligence operations, it's nothing like it used to be.

The Israelis also deal with property the size of a small city. You can't compare the two.

You immediately jumped to the rationale that everybody hates Muslims, instead of examining the real criticism. Classic victim mentality.

That wasn't my intention. But you know me better than I do.

I don't hate Muslims. My boss is Muslim (from Senegal) and 2 of my colleagues are Moroccan.

Yeah but that's different. You of all people can't hate on other people's ethnicities considering that your ethnicity combines of the two most reviled races on the planet:

French Canadian

Yeah but that's different. You of all people can't hate on other people's ethnicities considering that your ethnicity combines of the two most reviled races on the planet:

French Canadian

lol

I am Italian.

Of course you do. The terrorists agree with you and him. The funny thing is the vast majority (99%) of Muslims in the world subscribe to Dr Naik's way of thinking because it's the truth.

No. It wouldn't and it shouldn't either. All of those issues you mentioned are cultural or political. The religion has nothing to do with it.

if there is 99% of something and 1% of something why is the 1% so much more effective in religion?

#OccupyWallstreet... kind of a fun twist you can play off that, huh?

That's just like saying we Americans need to stop mass shooters, domestic abusers and drug dealing. The majority of Muslims are average everyday people. They're not police. They're not soldiers.

well, other than this being a load of manure, did you ever wonder what the second amendment was about? right to protect yourself and bear arms. i think if enough people had bear arms we would be a lot safer to stop those folks.

again, serious question... what is the 2nd amendment for if not for this?

but i also hate myself for allowing your total non sequitur a thought.

gobildy gook

when catholic priests started diddling little boys people left and hated Catholicism.

when Islamist extremists started blowing themselves up islamists did nothing.

when the masses started to go after the catholics church, the catholic church took action and hunted them down.

do we have hope that the islamic leaders will begin hunting down their extremists?

do you see the problem here?

when catholic priests started diddling little boys people left and hated Catholicism.

when Islamist extremists started blowing themselves up islamists did nothing.

when the masses started to go after the catholics church, the catholic church took action and hunted them down.

do we have hope that the islamic leaders will begin hunting down their extremists?

do you see the problem here?

This is what I was hinting at with him I never got him to answer my Islamic leadership question. That could be the problem. Is there no hierarchy and disciplinary protocol within the Islamic religion? It appears not.

This is what I was hinting at with him I never got him to answer my Islamic leadership question. That could be the problem. Is there no hierarchy and disciplinary protocol within the Islamic religion? It appears not.

did your sister show her ankles in public?

did your daughter get raped by an old man?

did your wife no bare you a son?

did your mother not allow you to sodomize a goat?

there are is disciplinary protocol in islam, dumby.

Ok.

Jerkface.

Does your son have a boyfriend?

Does your daughter have a girlfriend?

Did your son chop off his pecker?

Does your daughter walk around with a condom in her pocket?

Did your dad get drunk and whip on one of his wives?

Is your family alcoholics?

Anyone addicted to drugs?

Did anyone in your family shoot up a school?

Or maybe their job?

You asked for that, !@#$.

No earthly discipline.

No discipline? I suppose doing wathu (washing yourself) 5 times a day, praying 5 times a day, giving zakat (charity) to the poor, making a pilgrimage to Mecca and Fasting in the month of Ramadan doesn't require any discipline at all. Yeah. You're right. Smh.

I wasn't dodging your question. I mentioned twice that I live in Miami and our imams preach peace. Maybe not the answer you're looking for, but I did answer you. Edited by Justice