Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

All the hate here. No wonder Trump is winning in Republican land!

Is it hate that Trump wants to stop the invasion of a religion that treats women worse than any other cult, religion in the world? I think if your head was on straight you would consider Trump a social justice warrior.

He lacks self awareness and is incapable of feeling shame.

He's a regressive bot. He literally just spews regressive talking points over and over.

He reminds me of "Baghdad bob" just spewing iraqai propaganda, "there are no American troops in Iraq..." even though everyone knew it wasn't true

Is it hate that Trump wants to stop the invasion of a religion that treats women worse than any other cult, religion in the world? I think if your head was on straight you would consider Trump a social justice warrior.

Why don't any of the social justice warriors ever talk about how Islam treats women, gays and transgenders?

He's a regressive bot. He literally just spews regressive talking points over and over.

He reminds me of "Baghdad bob" just spewing iraqai propaganda, "there are no American troops in Iraq..." even though everyone knew it wasn't true

Why don't any of the social justice warriors ever talk about how Islam treats women, gays and transgenders?

Add inbreeding to the mix http://www.westernfreepress.com/2013/06/13/disturbing-inbreeding-is-a-huge-problem-in-the-muslim-world/

What does he know...............................

USA TODAY COLUMN: The Quran’s deadly role in inspiring Belgian slaughter. Nabeel Qureshi writes:

As a Muslim growing up in the United States, I was taught by my imams and the community around me that Islam is a religion of peace. My family modeled love for others and love for country, and not just by their words. My father served in the U.S. Navy throughout my childhood, starting as a seaman and retiring as a lieutenant commander. I believed wholeheartedly a slogan often repeated at my mosque after 9/11: “The terrorists who hijacked the planes also hijacked Islam.”

Yet as I began to investigate the Quran and the traditions of Muhammad’s life for myself in college, I found to my genuine surprise that the pages of Islamic history are filled with violence. How could I reconcile this with what I had always been taught about Islam?

Read the whole thing.

Yeah. The pages of the Bible are filled with violence, too.

IT’S COME TO THIS:

AP: Obama Administration Officials say Guantanamo transfers have killed Americans.

“Americans have been killed by prisoners released from the detention center at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, a senior Obama administration official told lawmakers Wednesday, triggering sharp criticism from Republicans opposed to shuttering the facility.”

ITS COME TO THIS:

AP: Obama Administration Officials say Guantanamo transfers have killed Americans.

Americans have been killed by prisoners released from the detention center at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, a senior Obama administration official told lawmakers Wednesday, triggering sharp criticism from Republicans opposed to shuttering the facility.

For the admin to admit this, it must be quite embarrassing for them. Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

Don't show fear and the terrorists will feel weak.

I wonder if the people whose body parts were strewn across the airport and train showed fear or if they even had time to show fear. I wonder if Obama give a crap about them. Actually I don't wonder about that. He doesn't. They are numbers on a page to him. Theories. Case studies. But not people. Not really. They are were cogs in the machinery of him showing everyone how much smarter he is than everyone else.

IT’S COME TO THIS:

“Americans have been killed by prisoners released from the detention center at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, a senior Obama administration official told lawmakers Wednesday, triggering sharp criticism from Republicans opposed to shuttering the facility.”

Because Gitmo made them terrorists. It's Bush's fault.

I wonder if the people whose body parts were strewn across the airport and train showed fear or if they even had time to show fear. I wonder if Obama give a crap about them. Actually I don't wonder about that. He doesn't. They are numbers on a page to him. Theories. Case studies. But not people. Not really. They are were cogs in the machinery of him showing everyone how much smarter he is than everyone else.

My god, he's the ultimate confluence of smug, arrogant, ignorant and hopeless. Here's to hoping that the next year goes quickly.

He said "saying," when he should have said "showing."

Which he can't do anyway. See: line, red.

Gator trying to form a coherent thought:

Cats%2Baren%2527t%2Bso%2Bgood%2Bat%2Bfet

Ha ha, now see, that's the thing I would "like" on facebook! Good kitty

Unfortunately hate, fighting and conquest are pretty much part of the human DNA. All the feel good stories and singing of Kumbaya will never change that. Never has, never will.

Really? There has been no progress against hate and violence in the world? :rolleyes:

​Americans Killed by Terror by President

Reagan : 832

Clinton: 314

Bush: 3846

Obama: 17

Really? There has been no progress against hate and violence in the world? :rolleyes:

No. It's human nature. You can't rewire human nature.

Wow that Bush guy really sucks.

No. It's human nature. You can't rewire human nature.

So there is no difference in living in Iraq or the United States in regards to casual violence?

Look at what this country has accomplished in lessening violence against women in the last few decades

And this is not all a nature thing, environment matters, as do institutions--like government--in creating peace and cooperation

Your incorrect numbers have nothing to do with the point I made about Obama.

Although I'm sure he'd prefer the number to be zero as we all would, that is not the point. The point is that the number could be 100,000 and his schtick would still be the same. He is smarter than me and you and everyone no matter how many people die. It doesn't really matter if it is 0, 1, 100, or a million because they're all incapable of understanding his brilliant strategy. The fact that he points this out while their bodies aren't even cold disgusts me.