TO on the Celebrity Apprentice

The Jokeman

I dont follow..did TO get fired?

BTW, I google and only saw the girl from the Cosby show was fired, nothing about Geraldo or Jonas

That was from Sunday's show but they had another episode last night (as it's now on Monday nights). Jonas was Project manager of a task but Geraldo was being a bit of an ass and wouldn't listen to the kid but in the end Jonas got fired instead. TO's actually been like when he first got to Buffalo pretty nice and even tempered. In the board room he told the Donald he's matured etc.

Edited by The Jokeman

True, it's a total guilty pleasure show. As half the celebrities I detest but it's still a better than average "reality" show.

Now there's a high standard!

I gotta give Trump credit though -- he's always got some hotties on his shows.

I'm rooting for Gilbert

Poor Gilbert. Who the hell did he think he was performing for? Not like he was in a comedy club in front of people with a bunch of cocktails in them. I liked the Jonas guy as well. He let himself get a bit outmaneuvered by Geraldo. Man I always thought he was a bit of a douche but I never realized he was this douchey.

Edited by Dante

Poor Gilbert. Who the hell did he think he was performing for? Not like he was in a comedy club in front of people with a bunch of cocktails in them. I liked the Jonas guy as well. He let himself get a bit outmaneuvered by Geraldo. Man I always thought he was a bit of a douche but I never realized he was this douchey.

That was brutal.....

CBF

And he's gone

He didn't seem to try. I wonder on these fund raising tasks how hard they try. I mean besides the project manager. I always think they wait until they are project manager until they seriously start to go through their contacts and push for donations.

He didn't seem to try. I wonder on these fund raising tasks how hard they try. I mean besides the project manager. I always think they wait until they are project manager until they seriously start to go through their contacts and push for donations.

Quite frankly the fund raising tasks to me are the most unfair of any of the projects assigned because if you don't have friends with deep pockets and/or not comfy leaning on others money you're good as dead in the water as Trump will always look at money totals above all else before firing someone. As quite frankly the game is for charity after all and how could he fire someone that could bring in $100k for a charity? Of course the celebs wait til their PM to push for donations because as we saw with Geraldo the first week even though he was a poor PM he won and saved himself yet if that was any other task and the men lost he'd be shown the door.

Edited by The Jokeman

Quite frankly the fund raising tasks to me are the most unfair of any of the projects assigned because if you don't have friends with deep pockets and/or not comfy leaning on others money you're good as dead in the water as Trump will always look at money totals above all else before firing someone. As quite frankly the game is for charity after all and how could he fire someone that could bring in $100k for a charity? Of course the celebs wait til their PM to push for donations because as we saw with Geraldo the first week even though he was a poor PM he won and saved himself yet if that was any other task and the men lost he'd be shown the door.

So Geraldo is playing the 'guy everyone hates but he somehow keeps surviving' role? Good choice.

Which one is playing 'bitchy primadona who gets her comeuppance around week 9 and cries on the way out the door'?